53| His Now Real Actions

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

EVERYONE STARED AT VICTORIA AS she spoke to Matteo

"Why is everyone staring at me?" Victoria asks Matteo as she takes a sip of the red wine she's holding.

Victoria didn't know she has everyone's attention. She's stunning in everyone's eyes here, there are those who are jealous of her looks, her brain, and everything.

Victoria is the main character.

"Because—" Matteo stopped speaking for a second and looked at Victoria from head to toe before speaking again, "—you look fucking gorgeous."

Victoria blushed and drank the rest of her wine, "thank you, love." She thanked Matteo then kissed his cheek and left to go towards the women.

Matteo lowly chuckled and headed towards the brothers and his father.

"Nice to see you smiling, Matteo." Diego chirped out loud.

Matteo rolled his eyes and Diego's comment and clapped Samuel's shoulder as a greeting.

"I still can't believe you guys are together." Roland mutters as he is a little angry.

"Get used to it." Matteo shrugs at his comment.

Roland doesn't know why he feels protective over Victoria or as to why Victoria doesn't need a boyfriend.

He just goes with the flow or whatever life is giving him and allows Victoria to be herself.

As the men spoke to each other, the women on the other hand were different.

"Ladies, I am going to go speak to my husband." Aida said and kissed them all a goodbye on the cheek before leaving to Juan.

The men; Roland, Diego and Samuel, took their cue and left to go somewhere else.

Now it's just the Ricci family. "Aida, Matteo, I wanted to speak to you guys about something." Juan said heavily.

"Yes, dear?" His wife asks.

"Do you not remember, Victoria?" Juan asks them before continuing in a hushed voice, "I know Matteo won't but the Pérez family had a baby girl they named Victoria but when she was born Matteo wasn't here."

"Oh yes! I can't believe what happened happened." Aida says sadly.

"Huh? What am I missing." Matteo asks his parents.

"You weren't there that time but no worries, Victoria is not in our lives anymore." Aida tells his son before moving on.

The thought never left Matteo's head but for now he had to be in the present so he did not even care about anything for now.

Currently it's 10:45 PM and everyone; both of the families plus Victoria were at a small party they got invited too.

Victoria knew his wife would be there.

Victoria hasn't talked to his wife in so long, years now all when he died.

He also known as Lucas, the one who saved Victoria from hell even if it meant he died.