34| The Next Day

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

AH FINALLY HOME SWEET HOME I sighed inwardly.

I finally made it home and after spending almost an hour of persuading everyone that I'm fine being alone in my place I got in Italy, everyone agreed to go home but come back and visit me tomorrow.

Everyone but Matteo.

Right everyone but him.

I was sitting down in my living room while Matteo was downstairs bringing some bags up.

I felt so drowsy, I don't know if it was the pill I took that the doctor gave or it's just that I was sleepy and needed to go to sleep.

I heard the door open and before me I saw a Matteo carrying two bags in his hands.

Everything looks so hazy.

Ugh I need sleep.

Matteo chuckled, "someone needs sleep." He said before putting the bags down.

I rolled my eyes, even if my eyes were half closed he probably can't see.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." Matteo said lowly.

Never mind he still saw.

"I'm surprised you saw!" I laughed.

But I was meet with silence.

"Victoria, you'll have to wake up." I heard a voice mutter as a hand was picking me up.

I whined trying to get some sleep.

"Stop you're ruining my sleep!" I yelled.

"The doctor advised you drink a lot of water before going to sleep because of the pill you took." Matteo said while carrying me.

I groaned trying to sleep comfortably on Matteo's chest.

Wow he is comfortable!

"Oh my gosh I don't need a bed anymore!" I said happily.

Matteo raised an eyebrow, at least I think he did. He looks like Spongebob raising one eyebrow grumpily.

"You're just too comfy so why do I need a bed when I can just sleep or lay on you." Okay I don't know if it's the pill talking because it's definitely not me.

Matteo chuckled darkly, his chest rumbling.

"I'd watch what you say baby."

I rolled my eyes and snuggled in to him more.

I felt myself being picked up and sat on a cold surface.

Opening my eyes I saw Matteo turning on the tap water and me being sat on the kitchen counter.

"Okay here, this is cold water so drink up." The deep voice belonging to Matteo spoke.

I said a small 'thank you' before sipping slowly on the cool drink.

My head felt fuzzy but the cool drink calmed down my throat and head.