22| Rome

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

"YEAH I'LL BE THERE." I muttered packing my clothes last minute.

"Hm okay, we'll send a few bodyguards with you."
Samuel replied back.

I scoffed, "thanks but I don't need bodyguards, I'm pretty capable of doing this on my own."

"Then why do you have two Mafia's as backup?" I could practically feel the smirk from the other side of the phone.

"Okay but I'm only going to Rome that's only three hours away." I snapped lowly.

"And the mission? Practically meeting Igor?"
He asked.

"I suppose you know who I am right, Samuel?" I spit. He thinks I'm some 12 year old.
I'm perfectly trained as an assassin I don't know why he thinks I'm not.

"Fine then just make sure you are safe and if you really find a lead on Igor, make sure to contact us." He said agreeing with me.

I nodded even tho he couldn't see me, "yeah okay I'm leaving today just in case anyone asks you know I'll be in Rome."

We said our goodbye's and I continued packing.

It's been two weeks and three day's since me and Matteo went to the hill, from that day on we've been hanging out at least twice a week.

I've gotten way closer to Lorena, Matteo, Diego and sort of Samuel. And I'm honestly glad.

Having friends was a semi - challenge for me. But when I got close to Chris first, that's when I realized that not every humans are the same.

Some can be cruel, some can be nice, and some can be in the middle. But the counted friends that I have now I'm happy and grateful for.

Since the time I got the lead to Igor from his bodyguard, he said Igor is in Rome which I collected all the information I can just to carefully fine Igor.

And here we are now, I'm getting ready to go to Rome, Italy. I've decided to go by car instead of plane because that's easier to take for my gun's and I'm not a huge fan of planes.

Once I finished packing I went and ate lunch because Rome is a pretty long way from Florence and I'm trying to be full.

Once I finished eating and packing extra food and extra weapons, I'm now picking out an outfit.

I decided on wearing a black chained strapped top, silky jeans and a Gucci belt for my jeans. Lastly I wore a gold square necklace.