63| Oh What Luck Does She Have

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

ROMANO STARTED THINKING THAT THEY should go home now.

Yes they just came but he isn't really enjoying this so called party.

All that's happening is people are dancing at drinking, a ton of people actually already left to go home or whenever else.

"You guys want to stay or go home?" He asked.

"First of all, Victoria is still in the bathroom so we can't go anywhere right now, but yes let's leave when she comes." Lorena says calmly.

He nods, "how long has it been since she's in the bathroom?"

"Like five minutes or so, she really needed it because she was in a hurry." Lorena replied.

"Oh okay maybe she'll come down soon, should we go wait behind the bathroom door?" Romano questioned.

"Yeah sure, this is a party after all." Lorena quickly agreed.

"But wait, where even is the bathroom?" Lorena asked.

"Oh Axel knows, he went there like ten minutes ago." Romano pointedly looked at Axel who released the breath of smoke.

"Alright let's go." Axel said and marched upstairs with the rest following.

They found the bathroom and waited in front of it. Another ten minutes have gone by and Gabriel spoke up.

"It's been like ten minutes now, no I'm sure it's been more, I don't think she's in the bathroom."

"I think you're right, let me knock." Lorena said slowly and went up to knock on the door.

No answer.

She tried again but yet again, no answer.

"I'm barging in, I don't care." Axel said and opened the door leading to a loud bang.

Turns out the bathroom lights are on but there's no Victoria.

They all panicked, "where the fuck is she?" Axel yelled.

"I don't know! She said she's going to the bathroom!" Lorena said as she was scared.

"You guys didn't think about going with her?" Romano asks looking at them like they're dumb.

They sigh, "oh my, I'm so sorry Victoria, where is she?!" Lorena panicked going back and forth.

"Don't worry maybe she's around this house or somewhere." Romano calmed them down while he himself was panicking.

"Everyone keep their phones on themselves and spread around the house, we'll meet back here in ten minutes." Romano spoke and they all separated.

Lorena looked in all the bathrooms of the house, Axel looked in every bedroom, the others simply spread around the house in the hallways and so.

After ten minutes they all met up back where they were too.

Everyone looked around each other, "no Victoria."