A Day with Pein

A/N - I'm gonna change the name from Y/N to ___, I hope you understand! On with the story :)

"Hey ___, hm." Deidara says

"What's up?" You say

"The boss wants to see you, right now, hm."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know, hm." 

He shrugged, then walked out of the room with the tray in hand. You were filled with curiosity and headed to his office.

You knocked on the door, it was big and tall, made out of dark wood and blurry glass.

"Come in." he says, you open the door and sit down right across from him near his desk "So what did you need me for?" you ask "You'll be spending the day with me today." He says.

"Oh, alright." You say "So what will I be doing?" he looks up from his hardwood desk, and makes direct eye contact with you, those purple eyes that could draw you in so easily, it felt like you were being hypnotized by the devil himself.

"Just some paperwork" He says "Nothing that important." He looks back down at the hardwood desk.

"Um, sir, may I ask, what are you looking at?" he looks back up at you "I guess I should tell you now, Konan wanted me to give this to you." He says and lifts up a metal ring that holds obsidian on the front, beautifully polished.

"It's beautiful, sir." he hands you the ring, you put it on your ring finger and look at it "Did she make this just for me?"

"Yes, she said that you were very special to her. She'd never felt such feelings towards anyone" He says "That truly shows how much she loved you." you were able to crack a smile "But I suggest you get to work straight away." You snap back into focus "I understand sir."

He points across the room "Konan made that desk for you." you walk towards it and touch the sleek wood, you sit down in the black chair and look in the drawers, each of them has paperwork, but one of them was different, there was no paperwork. Just a letter.

A/N - This is what the letter said :)

Hello ___, I made this desk especially for you, since you didn't have a really good one back in your room. I hope you realize that me doing something this big for you means you're really special to me, you seemed like the most amazing person ever, Pein says that i'm acting crazy, but I say otherwise, I really do love you ___, I hope one day we can have children running around the hideout one day, hah. I love you so much, thank you for entering my life.

~ Konan             

A tear fell from your right eye, you smiled and put the letter on the side of your desk, got a pen and went straight to work.

3 hours later..

You were FLOODED with paperwork, nothing but paperwork, paperwork, and paperwork. You honestly regretted being here in the first place, your arm started getting sore from all this writing and signing. You'd honestly prefer spending the whole day with Sakura for 24 hours instead of doing paperwork, and that says A LOT.

The only reason you didn't wanna hang out with Sakura at all, was because all she does when you're alone is talk about Sasuke, and it seriously gets annoying. But you still loved her a lot.

"Hey, I think I should stop for now. Only if that's okay with you, I should really be cooking dinner." You say, he looks up at you again "Go ahead, you can finish this the next time you help me out." You knew there wasn't gonna be a next day.

Or so you thought.

UGHHH FINALLY FINISHED UPDATING THE BOOK YESSS, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BTW I'VE BEEN SUPERRRRR BUSY WITH SCHOOL AGAIN I LOVE YOU ALLLLL! ~Katherine

Word Count:632