Rise & Shine~

You opened my eyes to the sound of your (very annoying) alarm clock ringing and immediately slammed your hand on the button for it to stop, (I myself wonder how you even put up with that alarm clock)"It's morning already?" You say to yourself, you quickly get up and make your bed (it turned out terrible <3) you headed to the bathroom to brush your teeth, once you got there the toothpaste bottle was empty but you weren't going to let it go to waste so you squished out the remaining toothpaste stuck inside the bottle there was enough to brush your teeth with so after you finished you headed down to your kitchen for breakfast.

You rushed down your stairs down to the living room & right across it was the kitchen, you got all your supplies ready and started cooking. You eventually gave up, got dressed & headed to The Ichiraku Ramen Shop, there you saw Kiba, Hinata & Shino all together laughing & smiling with each other, "Oh hey Y/N!" You looked up at them "Oh what's up Y/N!" Kiba shouted "Come have some ramen with us!" "Oh sure! I was on my way here anyways." You walked up to the stand, "Can I have some ramen with pork please?" "Coming right up!" You turned your head around and started to talk with Kiba, Hinata & Shino (Shino wasn't talking that much though he would make a couple of comments here and there.) "Here you go!" You grabbed your chopsticks and digged right in! "Hey Y/N." Shino called out "I heard the Hokage had assigned a mission for you so I suggest you check it out after finishing your ramen." "I will!" You ordered a couple more bowls and by that time you finished both of them, Kiba, Hinata & Shino were long gone. You left a tip by the ramen bowls and headed to the Hokage's Office.

 After (FINALLY) climbing up all those stairs you opened the door to find Lady Tsunade staring at you fiercely, just making eye contact with her sent chills down your spine, "Hello Y/N." She said that in a (VERY) fierce tone, it almost seemed like she was mad at you. 

"I have a very special mission for you." 

"May I ask what the mission is about?"

"It has something to do with the Akatsuki."

(THE AKATSUKI!?) You asked yourself, you never had an actual encounter with the Akatsuki all you knew was that they were extremely dangerous. "I need you to gather information from each of the members that's why you will spend 10 days with The Akatsuki each day with one member, on the 10th night you must leave at night without a trace of evidence of where you have gone, understood?" "But ma'am I just graduated as a shinobi a couple weeks ago I can-" "UNDERSTOOD!?" A silence went across the room, it was so silent you could hear a paper clip drop to the ground. 

"Yes ma'am.."

"You start tomorrow morning."

You left the office and went on with the rest of your day, talked to some friends, ate some food, did some short missions, but you couldn't get the Akatsuki out of your head. It was getting dark so you headed back home for the day.