A Day with Itachi Pt.2

As you were walking along the path, you heard a voice call out your name "Y/N!!" a cheerful voice shouted, you turned around and it was Tobi "Y/N, lord Pein wants you to come back, we have no choice but to retreat!" You were extremely bummed about it, but you had to listen to lord Peins orders, you roll your eyes and follow Tobi back to the hideout.

-----------------------------------------------------Time Skip--------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as you came through the door lord Pein called a meeting, you had designated seats with your name behind the chair, you sat next to Konan and Deidara "As you may know, our mission had failed at collecting the jewel, but what's worse is that Itachi will not be participating in our missions for about a week or two, Y/N and Konan, you'll be taking care of him for today."

You look at Konan and sigh "We'll get to work straight away." Konan said, "You are excused." The both of you headed over to Itachis room and opened the door, your eyes widened in shock, he was bruised from all over, his eyes were bleeding and so were his arms, legs, forehead, neck etc.. You didn't know what to say, you just stood there.

"I.." There was a long pause before you could even finish your sentence "This is.. This is all my fault." Your eyes start to sting, there were tears in your eyes, they just never came out. Konan looked at you and smiled "It'll be okay, with some treatment, we'll be able to bring him back to the battlefield in no time, I promise you." You smiled and Konan and started treating Itachi.

------------------------------------------------------Time Skip-------------------------------------------------------------

It was about sunset hour when you had just finished treating Itachi for the day, Konan had to obviously cook dinner so you were with Itachi, just the two of you. "Look Itachi I'm really so-" Itachi cut you off "It's fine, It was my fault anyways." You didn't know how to respond to this, so you just gave him a warm smile instead.

(Sorry if this wasn't technically a day with him, it's just kinda wholesome.)