A Night With The Akatsuki

(This was your pajamas also btw you were wearing a large black hoodie above this

(This was your pajamas also btw you were wearing a large black hoodie above this.)

It was about 8:30 PM and you were just chilling on your bed, reading a book called 100 Ways To Kill Time (Literally) Hinata had gave it to you as a present on your birthday because she knew how bored you were at home with no missions, just the thought of her made you smile and how she took care of you and the others when they were sober just warms your heart "I miss them so much" You whispered to yourself.

Suddenly you heard a knock at your door, "Come in!" You shouted, not in a big voice but in your regular voice trying not to sound to loud. It was Deidara "Hey Y/N,hm!" You gave him a big smile and said "Hey Deidara!" You were trying to sound polite "What do you need?" You asked "Pein says it's time for dinner, you should come down and eat with us! We're having Pizza,hm!" You smiled and said "Sure I'll be right down!" "Great I'll see you soon,hm!" "Bye Deidara!"

You placed your bookmark in the page, closed the book & set it down on your nightstand. You made your way down the hallway and entered the dining room, there you saw everyone in their night attire, you took a seat in between Deidara and Hidan. All of you guys sat around the table making jokes, you had even told them how it went with the jinchuriki and what you did, "Haha!" Tobi shouted "A girl did better than you Hidan!" His reaction was priceless and you bursted out laughing "Oh whatever!" He yelled "She did give me credit for distracting it while she caught it!" He yelled in an annoyed voice.

"Everyone calm down." Konan said, "The pizza's here so you better shut your mouths and start eating." You grabbed yourself a slice of pepperoni and another of pepperoni with meat on top, you bit into the first slice and it was heaven, everything about it tasted perfect and you wanted more. "Who made this?" You were curious about who made this amazing pizza, everyone immediately pointed to Sasori "Wow Sasori! You make really good pizza!" He blushed in embarrassment, "I-It's nothing really." After you finished your slices you went in for more.

After you had felt full you headed to your room, took your hoodie off and got ready to sleep. Wow, you said to yourself, this is better than I thought. You closed your eyes and slowly drifted off too sleep, all you could hear was the Akatsuki members chatting in the hall about what type of stuff they had to do tomorrow, all of them smiling and laughing made you realize that they aren't so bad after all.