The Punishment

You both walked into the meeting room, you were both very nervous for what the boss had to say especially you since it was your 2nd day here and you'd never seen Pein angry. As soon as you entered the room Konan was there as well, it seemed like they spent every second together not leaving each others side. "How did the mission go?" You both looked at each other and hesitated "Uh, Y/N you know what happened go ahead and tell him, hm!" He gave a nervous smile at you "But I-" You sighed and told him everything about the mission.

...

...

...

We're screwed.

"That's very disappointing." Your eyes widened, you never expected this reaction from someone who was the leader of the most dangerous group in the shinobi land "But you will have a punishment, understand?" "Yes sir." You both said that with your heads down "May I ask what the punishment is?" Konan added "Ahh yes, you see we've been having a lot of problems with the bathroom so I need you to fix that for me yes?"

You both looked at each other then looked back, "Yes we'll get to work straight away, hm." Said Deidara, you both went into each restroom and fixed them. After you had finished you went over to help Deidara finish with his last two bathrooms, "Thanks Y/N, I needed a lot of help, hm." He sighed and smiled "It's no problem." You smiled and gave him a big hug, he hugged back. You felt so safe in his arms you never wanted the hug to end but unfortunately, it did.