Welcome To The Akatsuki

TW:SWEARING

The door opened and both of them let you go in first (Respectful bois :>) as soon as you enter you hear a voice "Oooohh!" You look to your right and see someone in an orange mask, it has a spiral and there's a hole on the right, "Umm, hello?" you say. You never really new much of the Akatsuki but you had to admit they had a cool a** headquarters, "What's your name?" you tried to ask politely

 "It's Tobi! And yours?" 

"Y/N nice to meet you." 

"Well it's nice to meet you too Y/N!" 

He seemed WAY too cheerful to be in the Akatsuki, you felt like something about him was off. "We'll give you a quick tour and then we'll lead you to our leader, Pein." You had heard about Pein, he was feared by every Leaf Village citizen, just hearing his name sent chills down your spine. Across the living room was the kitchen, you saw somebody else but you couldn't figure out who it was until they lifted their head up.

 Across the living room was the kitchen, you saw somebody else but you couldn't figure out who it was until they lifted their head up

It was a blonde haired man looked like he was in his 20's, "Who is this new face, hm?" He looked pretty curious "Her name is Y/N." The man turned to you and said 

"Hello Y/N my name is Deidara, pleased to meet you, hm."

"Same here."

 You looked at what he was doing and it turned out he was baking some chocolate chip cookies, the smell reminded you of the cookies your mother used to make for you when you were little, the amazing scent of the cookies and the chocolate together made some drool fall over your mouth, you quickly wiped the drool off your lip and tried to act like nothing happened. "You must really like cookies, hm?" He asked "Yes, they are very good." You responded, trying to act pretty serious "Well we must be going now." Kakuzu said "we still have other rooms to show her." 

"Well see you later Y/N! Hopefully we can talk another time, hm." 

"Yeah, goodbye." 

The Akatsuki doesn't seem so bad and terrible, you thought. Snap out of it Y/N! You can't betray The Leaf! You told yourself.

Hidan opened the pitch black door to a dark, yet elegant bathroom

Hidan opened the pitch black door to a dark, yet elegant bathroom. "Wow, this is really beautiful." You said that because you didn't want them to think you were a really cold-hearted person, "Why thank you." Kakuzu said "We had Konan do the decorating for us" Hidan added, 

"She must have a really good sense of style." 

"So there's another girl here?"

"Yes but she's not with us right now."

"Why not?"

"She's busy"

"Busy with what?"

"You'll figure it out later."

"We came here for a tour, not a conversation." Kakuzu interrupted, "Now get a move on, we have one more room then it's time to see if she's worthy of joining." You were really nervous knowing that you could fail your mission if they didn't want you in their group.

" You were really nervous knowing that you could fail your mission if they didn't want you in their group

"And lastly, the theater room." You were amazed just by looking at it, there was a movie playing on the screen, it was Chucky:Childs Play. The movie paused and a man with red hair turned around "Wow Hidan, I see you finally got a girlfriend." You immediately turned around and paced back and forth repeating "no no no no no no no no no.." You kept going until Kakuzu stopped you.

"Alright that's enough." He leaded you back to the theater room, "So who are you anyways?" A shark looking man turned around "Who is she, I've never seen her before." He added "She looks like she could be very useful." The red haired man added, "My names Y/N, nice to meet you." They all looked at each other and then looked back.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, the name's Sasori." His voice was so calm and smooth, you could just fall asleep listening to it. "Yes and I'm Kissame." His voice was very raspy, it almost seemed like he had a cold. "Just call me Itachi." His voice was also pretty calm, but it had a dark tone to it. "We should be going now." Sasori was the only one who waved goodbye then clicked play on the remote and it continued playing, as you walked away you could hear faint screams coming from the room. It was just the horror movie playing. (probably)

As you walked towards the meeting room, you could hear talking getting louder and louder until you finally reached it."This is it"  you said to yourself and walked inside and the temperature immediately went from 70*F to 20*F and there you saw him.