2:00AM (BONUS CHAPTER!!)

TW:SWEARING!!

It was about 2:00AM, you were fast asleep until you heard knocking at your door, you were pretty scared since someone was knocking on your door and it was 2:00AM you were pretty worried until you opened the door, it was Sasori and Deidara dressed up in hoodies and ripped jeans with some shoes on "What do you want it's 2:00 f*cking AM?" You asked "You wanna get some snacks at 7/11 with us?" You sighed and thought about it, you were kinda hungry after all "Fine I'll go but one of you has to pay!" Deidara and Sasori looked at each other and shrugged, you chuckled "I'll get dressed meet me outside." They nodded and you got ready.

(Tbh you just wore this cause you thought it looked cool :-:)

You opened the door and tippy toed down the hallway trying not to wake any of the other members up, you safely made it to the door and opened it seeing Deidara and Sasori talking, they both turned their heads and saw you "Alright let's go!" Deidara said, you followed the both of them to the 7/11, it was a long walk there but you eventually were able to make it. "Get whatever you want, hm." Deidara said "I'll pay for the both of you, hm." He seemed really nice and sweet so you got yourself some Starbursts and a blue gatorade, Sasori got some chips and a monster. Deidara got some water supposedly not to drink, but for his clay. You payed then went back home.

Sasori closed the door as quietly as he could, "You guys wanna watch a movie and eat the snacks there, hm?" Deidara suggested "Sure I'd like that!" Sasori just nodded his head and you all safely made it to the theater room without waking anyone up, Sasori and Deidara were debating on whether to watch horror or comedy, you suggested to watch Scream because it was funny and scary at the same time so you played the movie and you all ate your snacks, laughed watched and got scared at the same time. This isn't so bad after all.

After you finished the entire movie you all said goodbye and left to your rooms, you changed back into your sleepwear, turned the lights off and went to sleep.