A Day With Deidara

TW:MENTION OF KILLING

You had been flying with Deidara raiding and destroying small towns and villages for HOURS, you had raided about 40 villages in the entire day and killed 15,000 Shinobi, you felt like a terrible person for killing all those innocent people but you had to for your own sake, "Which village is next?" You asked "It's right around here, hm." You took a turn to the left and there it was, one of the biggest villages you had ever seen. It looked so familiar and then you realized..

Gaara..

It was the Village Hidden in the Sand..

"What's wrong, hm?" Deidara said tilting his head "Oh it's nothing don't worry about it" You were really worried and scared that Gaara would think of you as a betrayer, but then you realized that you had told him about what you had to do and he completely understood "You ready, hm?" He looked at you "Yea I'm ready.." Deidara pulled his hands out of his side bags and had made about 5 clay spiders for each of the guards on lookout duty, you watched as the bombs exploded, people running in fear, distant screams, you had felt like a horrible person but you had to stay in the act. "Here we go!" You both flew across the village and preparing for battle.

You had gotten your scythe ready not to capture, but to kill. You had fully gotten used to it after killing more and more people, you leaded your bird down to one of the homes, jumped off it then Deidara set it to explode, killing the people inside of it. "Good one!" You yelled at him, he smirked "What can I say, hm? I'm an expert after all, hm." You laughed then went to the north, any shinobi that stood in your way immediately got decapitated, stabbed etc.. You were actually having fun killing people, What the hell am I thinking?! You said to yourself I have to stop!

You couldn't stop.

Stabbing people left and right.

What would Gaara think of this?

I feel like a monster.

You snapped out of it and quickly returned to your killing spree, after you and Deidara both finished he made two other birds so you could fly home. It was about 6:30 PM and you both realized you had failed your mission, the both of you were too focused on destroying it you hadn't paid attention to the time "We're screwed." Both of you said that at the same time it was almost like you could read each others mind. You both sighed and kept thinking about how Pein was gonna be pissed, it didn't really matter at that point since you both knew you were screwed. You both looked at each other and laughed it off, damn it's so hard not to get attached..