Settling In

TW:SWEARING

Hidan opened the door to your very absurd room, "Since you're new here" He said "You'll have to remodel your room on your own." You were absolutely fine with that, I mean you did remodel your entire apartment. "It'll take me a while so don't expect for me to be done in a flash" You said "Oh and also who am I going to spend the rest of the day with?" You seemed pretty clueless. "Me dumba**." You were pretty suprised with Hidan's response but also down Really? you said I have to spend and entire hour with this d*ckhead? You said bye to Hidan then started remodeling your room, you decided to go all out even though your stay was temporary.

You were finally finished after 1 or 2 hours, you were proud of yourself and decided to get settled in, you brought all the clothes you need and by all I mean ALL, You were pretty extra for someone who was only gonna stay for 10 days and once you ...

You were finally finished after 1 or 2 hours, you were proud of yourself and decided to get settled in, you brought all the clothes you need and by all I mean ALL, You were pretty extra for someone who was only gonna stay for 10 days and once you finally finished you heard a voice coming from your door "About time." You turned around and it was Hidan, you rolled your eyes sarcastically and said "What do you need?" You had gotten pretty annoyed with his childish little attitude, "You forgot didn't you?"

forget about what?

the mission

what mission?

you're so stupid

you're even stupider

just shut up we have to go

alright fine let's go.