A Day with Konan Pt.2

Time skip to maybe 12:30 in the afternoon.

You were laying in your bed, bored as always just journaling in your book, nobody knew about the obsession you had with writing, minus your extremely close friends, it had been a hobby of yours for a while and kept it a secret because you didn't want the members making fun of you, you were a pretty tough person on the outside, but inside is a heart of glass.

You heard a knock on the door, it startled you a little bit which caused you to mess up your letters a little bit, you opened the door and it was Konan "Hey, I need some help." she said "With what?" you ask "Hidan ripped his cloak again, and Sasori's on a mission with Deidara, could you maybe help me sow it back together?" You chuckle a little and say "You've never sowed before?" She blushes out of embarrassment and says "Never."

You proceed to help her out so she leads you to her working room, it blended in with the rest of the house, paper stacks on the floor and desk, a plastic cup lay in between two piles of the paper stacks with a pen, pencil and ruler, that was it, nothing, else, just that. She decorated the whole hideout to the point where she gave up on designing her own office.

 She decorated the whole hideout to the point where she gave up on designing her own office

(Just imagine this but messier and lazier, sorry I couldn't find one exactly detailed)

You look around in shock, you actually never though she would be this disorganized (Levi Ackerman would GAG at the sight of her office) You were willing to help her clean her office but first, you had to help you fix Hidans cloak. While helping her, she may have pricked herself at least 3 or 5 times, she bled a little but you were able to heal her.

"Hey, Konan." You say, she turns around "Hm?" You had a little sweat drip down your forehead, you were playing all the scenes that could happen, maybe she would lash out at you, or cry, or just simply say yes or no "May I help you clean your office and organize it?" She looks up at you in shock, as if she's never heard those words in her life "Of course." You smile and get to work.

You start by organizing each pile with the papers that belong in order, it was getting kinda tiring but you wouldn't give up on helping Konan organize her office, once you were finally finished you decided to make cabinets but Sasori wasn't here so that'd have to wait, or so you thought.

You heard the front door open, you and Konan rushed to see who got here and it was Sasori and Deidara, you sighed in relief and told them everything, Sasori proceeded to make the cabinets and Deidara was helping you organize, you got really pissed of at one point because Deidara was complaining the whole time "I don't wanna do this, hm." or "I have better things to do than this, hm." A vein popped into your head.

"This is so lame, hm!"

Another vein popped into your head,

"I'd rather admit that Sasori's art is better than helping, hm!"

Another vein.

"This is sooooo stupid and dumb, hm!"

And another one.

"I came home just to find more work for me, how lame, hm!"

You were about to full on punch this mans face into the freaking piles of paper, but didn't wanna ruin the progress you had made, you looked at Konan, showing her an EXTREMELY annoyed face. She disagreed with you beating Deidara up, you could clearly see how much she wanted to let you, but she was afraid she'd get into big trouble.

You sigh sadly and continue to work on the paper, soon enough Sasori comes in with his puppets carrying the cabinets "Hey uh, where do I put this?" Konan points to the two corners right next to her desk and Sasori orders his puppets to put them there, they were able to place them down safely and you were ready to put all the papers in their place.

You all carry heavy stacks of paper, Sasori just orders his puppets, meanwhile you, Deidara and Konan use your bare hands, once you were finished Deidara and Sasori head out which means it was only you and Konan in the room "Thanks for helping me today, I really appreciate it." You smile and say "It's no problem real-" she cuts you off with a tight hug, your eyes widen, you were hesitant for a couple seconds then decided to hug back, you rested your head against her shoulder which made her tremble a little, but then relaxed.

The hug seemed to last for hours, but in reality it was only a couple minutes, you were feeling butterflies in your stomach, did you just develop feelings for a girl? You're straight, at least that's what you thought.

(I KINDA WANNA MAKE THIS A KONAN X READER STORY BECAUSE I RARELY SEE ANY OF THEM OMG SHOULD I-)