A Day with Sasori

You opened the door and it was Sasori "Hey, you ready to go?"  You nodded and headed out, it was his free day so he brought you to some sort of hardware store to get more wood for his clay, you found it pretty boring but you had to go otherwise Pein would punish you again, It took you a while to get there by foot but FINALLY, you got there.

"Here it is." Sasori said, you both entered the store and looked for some nice wood to construct a puppet and of course, it would only be a model since he makes his puppets of of humans, but sometimes wood. You showed Sasori some wood you found in the shelves "Is this good?" You asked, he observed the wood very carefully, touching every part. He finally made up his mind and said..

"You can do better, find another one."

You groaned and put the wood back on its shelf, then went to find another one. Every time you made him observe the wood, he would tell you to go and get another one, it seemed like his special talent was being very picky, "Dude, just choose one already." You said, "No." He replied "It has to be perfect otherwise it's not going to work with my projects." You rolled your eyes and continued the search.

No matter what you gave to him, nothing would please Sasori, you were so tired and wanted to just lay down and write in your journal, but you obviously couldn't and had to keep searching. You finally gave him the wood he needed. You stole it, obviously, and headed back to the hideout so you could finally get some rest.