Another Day

You woke up and groaned, "Day already?" you asked yourself, you rubbed your eyes until you could clearly see again "Good morning, hm." You looked to your right and saw Deidara near your doorway "Good morning."  you gave him a light smile and headed down the hallway for breakfast. 

"How was your sleep, hm."

"It was nice."

"That's good to hear, hm."

You continued eating in silence, your breakfast was scrambled eggs with siracha sauce, (however you spell it lmao) it was really spicy, but coming from your family the spiciness didn't really affect you in anyway. "Who am I spending the day with today, Lord Pein?" He looked up from his plate and said "You'll be spending the day with Sasori." You looked at Sasori then looked back at Pein "Understood." You kept eating and when you finally finished you went in your room to chill.

You had built a shelf with journals from biggest to smallest, you took the 3rd biggest and started writing you experience with the Akatsuki, time flew and what lasted about 2 hours writing felt like a second. Your hands flew swiftly across the paper, the ink covering each page with emotions and experiences, you had covered up half the pages with just a pen and a hand, suddenly you heard a knock at your door.

Note: Sorry if this chapter is kinda short, I don't have a lot of detail to give in this chapter :)

- Katherine <3