Stockholm Syndrome

Summary: (BDSM) Harry wants Louis to make him submit to him in every way possible, but it gets taken too far.

Y'all remember when Harry did this on SNL?? ^^

Bad throwing day at track, help me feel better guys validate me please 🤲🏼

-

Harry wakes up with an itch in the back of his mind. He knows exactly what it means, so he shuffles over to Louis' side of the bed and makes himself small as he wraps his arms around his boyfriend.

"Morning sunshine," Louis quietly says, his voice raspy as he says his first words of the day.

"Morning Daddy," Harry says, then hugs Louis tightly and whimpers.

"You alright?" Louis wonders, snaking an arm around Harry and rubbing his back.

"Need you to control me." Those five words tell Louis everything he needs to know. He knows that Harry is in a headspace where he needs Louis to Dom him in every aspect, and all he has to do is obey.

"Need to submit?" Louis asks, although he already knows the answer. Today, Harry needs to be told what to wear, what to eat, and to be ordered around.

When Harry submits one hundred percent to Louis, he absolutely adores being his plaything. Louis treats the boy like he is his property, like Harry is made to please Louis. While almost everyone would cringe at the thought of being so submissive to someone, Harry sometimes revels in it, and it makes him feel alive. When he doesn't feel in the mood to submit at that drastic level anymore, all he has to say is "red", and the scene stops. "I'll pick out clothes for you, stay here." Louis gives Harry his first order of the day, then stretches and gets out of bed. Harry watches from the bed as Louis slips on a pair of Adidas shorts, since he already has a shirt, briefs, and socks on. He goes through Harry's drawers next, pulling out a thin white t-shirt that his tattoos are easily visible through, along with a strappy black thong.

When Louis returns to the bed, Harry attentively sits up with a straight back and his hands clasped together on his lap.

"May I get dressed now?" Harry politely asks.

"You may." Louis goes off and brushes his teeth while Harry gets dressed, then they switch. While Harry brushes his teeth and freshens up from a long sleep, Louis digs through the wooden box the couple keeps under the bed. He retrieves Harry's black collar that has a hoop at the center, as well as his black and burgundy harness. He looks at the other items in the box, a butt plug, rope, and a riding crop whip with a folded piece of faux leather at the end, just to name a few. Just as Harry emerges from the bathroom, Louis decides to replace the harness with the whip. He turns around with the whip in his hands, and he visibly sees Harry's eyes glaze over and his mind go up in the clouds. "C'mere." Harry gravitates to Louis and looks at him with curiosity, smiling when Louis makes him turn around so he can fasten the collar around his neck.

"Thank you, I love wearing my collar," Harry smiles.

"I know you do, pretty boy. Now go make breakfast for us," Louis instructs.

"Yes Daddy," Harry says, then starts downstairs and for the kitchen. Louis sits at the kitchen table as he watches Harry make pancake mix from scratch, having memorized the recipe from making it over the years. As he whisks his ingredients together, he keeps having to tuck his hair behind his ears to keep it out of his face. Louis eventually goes up behind him and ties his hair into a bun, securing it with the hair tie he always keeps around his wrist in case Harry needs one. He places a soft kiss on the back of the younger boy's neck, then cheekily slaps his ass before venturing off into the living room.