Do Me A Favor

Summary: The aftermath of that one interview where Harry touches Liam's ear and Louis goes, "Do me a favor?"

Vault chapter vault chapter vault chapter

-

Overenthusiastic smiles, laughing with Niall and Zayn, pretending to be interested in the interview. All that comes to an end when Louis hears something at the end of Liam's sentence that grabs his attention.

"That's my ear there." Curious as to what Liam could be talking about, Louis glances to his left. He then looks back at the interviewer before tilting his head up and looks back at Harry when he processes what he saw.

"Do me a favor?" Harry meets Louis' eyes for a moment before retreating and looking back at the interviewer without a word or apologetic expression. The interview comes to a end soon after, and the woman shakes each of the boys' hands. The five band mates walk in a scattered clump to the lounge area, where they relax on linen couches and eat snacks until they are able to go back to their hotel. "Harry, come here," Louis firmly says. Harry floats to where Louis is sitting on the couch, then looks at his boyfriend with curiosity. "Sit." Harry sits down and crosses one leg over the other, and Louis possessively puts his hand on Harry's knee.

"Why'd you play with my ear, Haz?" Liam wonders as he sits next to the younger boy. At the mention of the previous affection, Louis slips a finger underneath the rip in Harry's jeans and drags his blunt nail along Harry's knee. Harry straightens his posture before replying.

"Uh, don't know actually," he simply shrugs. Louis scoffs at this, which gets Harry's attention.

"Sure, you don't know why you sensually rubbed his ear. That's like me fucking, I don't know, grabbing Zayn's ass and expecting you not to get jealous," Louis fervently explains.

"Please don't," Zayn calls from across the room.

"No Louis, that's not at all what that's like," Harry argues, since Louis insists that him touching Liam's ear is equivalent to Louis touching Zayn in a sexual manner.

"I just think it is, that's all," Louis sassily replies.

"Fine. You can have your own opinion," Harry mumbles, then moves a few inches away from Louis on the couch and talks to Liam until it is time to leave.

The boys all file into a black van, where Harry and Niall sit in the back and Liam, Louis, and Zayn sit in the row in front of them. Harry and Louis don't talk to each other for the duration of the car ride; Louis doesn't even turn around once to check up on Harry.

"Zayn and Liam and I are going out," Louis tells Harry as he heads to the bathroom, presumably to take a shower. However, Harry is having none of it.

"No you're not. Come here." Louis lets out an annoyed sigh, then slowly makes his way to Harry. "Why do you always have to be so damn protective of me? I mean seriously, can I not touch Liam's ear? How is that bad?" Harry rambles.

"Why did you even have to touch him at all?" Louis strikes back, folding his arms over his chest and resting all his weight on one foot.

"We're band mates, it's not that serious. It's really annoying when you're like this." Harry's demeanor turns somewhat glum; he hates when he and Louis argue, especially over something stupid.

"How would you like it if I touched one of the boys all amorously like you did?" Louis asks.

"I wouldn't care, Louis! Because we're band mates!" He shouts. "I know you and I are dating and that you don't like them like that. What do I have to do to make you believe that? Do I have to fuck you every single day?" Harry's words hang in the dead air around them. No, Louis cannot actually be considering that.