Lover

Summary: Lover by Taylor Swift, but make it Larry.

Look at himmmm 🥺😕🥺😕 ^^

This took me SO LONG I hope you enjoy it!

-

We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
This is our place, we make the rules

It's Louis' favorite thing: turning off all the lights in the house and turning on the holiday lights. The fairy lights strung around each window and along the perimeter of the bedroom ceiling stay up year-round, but they seem to be extra beautiful during the holidays.

However, right now, Louis is sitting on his and Harry's cream colored couch, gazing at the beautiful eight foot tall Christmas tree in awe. Its gold and white ornaments and warm lights stand out against the dark green pine needles--Harry insisted on getting a real tree this year. The fireplace is going and Harry is in the kitchen making hot chocolate and nothing could be more perfect.

The fire, the lights on the tree, and the fairy lights around the frosty windows illuminate the otherwise dark room, and a smile rests on Louis' face as he watches them shimmer. When he was little, he used to think people put up Christmas lights for him. It turns out that the lights don't shine for him, but he has found that something much better does.

"Here," Harry carefully hands Louis a steaming mug of hot chocolate, topped with tiny marshmallows and a dash of cinnamon. As he sits down next to Louis with a mug of his own, he gently blows on his drink before turning to Louis. Harry's eyes shine and catch the dainty fairy lights perfectly, and Louis can't help but smile at his angel.

"Thank you," Louis says, not wanting to speak too loudly and ruin the mood of the cozy winter night. "The lights are so beautiful, I never wanna take them down." With Christmas having passed four days ago and the new year right around the corner, Louis is trying to soak up every minute of basking in the beauty of the Christmas decorations.

"We can leave them up for a while. It'll still be winter in January, after all," Harry simply says with a soft smile, then takes a sip of his drink. Louis smiles to himself as he looks at the tree, because yeah, leaving the lights up into January is a wonderful idea.

And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear

Nothing screams "I'm a celebrity" like having to navigate your way through a sea of screaming fans and intrusive paparazzi.

"Keep your head down, don't answer any questions, and walk straight to the van, okay?" A security guard briefs the five boys, who all simply nod; they have gone through this probably hundreds of times by now. Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Niall file outside, tightly surrounded by security guards that separate them from the crowd that seems to be slowly closing in on them.

"Harry! Over here!" A paparazzo shouts. He shoves his was through the crowd and knocks a girl over. When Harry notices, he immediately stops among the chaos to help the girl up.

"Are you alright?" Louis hears him ask the girl; he is still holding onto her arm to keep her safe. He tries to keep a neutral face as his chest tightens while watching Harry; Harry just has a way with people that makes everyone fall in love with him.

"Yeah, thank you. Can I get a picture with you?" She politely asks.

"Sure." Harry turns to stand next to her and smiles as she quickly snaps a picture. His smile seems to be sparkling brighter than anyone elses, and Louis almost stops and stares at it.

"Thank you so much, Harry," she says.

"No worries. Take care," he blows her a kiss and waves to the rest of the fans, who scream deafeningly for a few seconds before returning the cacophony to its original loud level. Everyone seems to be entranced by Harry, and it makes Louis wonder. He just has a mysterious way about him that makes him more humble and kind than anything or anyone, even though he is in one of the biggest boy bands ever and could probably get away with being rude if he wanted to.