Buzzing

Summary: Harry is overwhelmed and frustrated, and he is snapping at everyone. Louis seems to be the only one who can calm him down.

Haven't given you smut in a while, so here we go...

-

Harry hates when he gets like this, when he runs into a wall but still has things to do. All he wants to do is cry and yell.

"Harry, you have to talk more during interviews," one of the people on the management team says as soon as the five boys walk backstage.

"I had nothing to say," Harry rudely responds, then goes straight to the door so they can leave. The man sighs, then mutters something under his breath as he walks away. Liam, Niall, and Zayn seemingly move on with their lives, but Louis isn't satisfied with the bare minimum "I wonder what's wrong with him." When he finds Harry, the younger boy looks less stressed upon laying eyes on Louis. However, Paul quickly, and unintentionally, interrupts them.

"Are we all ready to go?" He asks. The other band members appear behind Louis with small snacks in their hands, and they start to follow Paul outside. Harry walks the opposite direction towards Louis, and Louis walks towards Harry.

"Come here." Louis knows it's useless to ask Harry if he is okay, because he will either lie or simply say "no." They hug for a few seconds, then remain close together as they meet up with the other boys and start to leave the building.

"Shit," Zayn curses when he hears fans talking and calling for them. The last thing Harry wants is to separate from Louis, but he doesn't have a choice. Louis walks in front of him, but Harry keeps hold of his hand.

"Harry, honey, you have to let go," Louis gently says. With a dejected look, Harry lets Louis go, then lags behind everyone and struggles through the crowd alone.

-

The boys can never seem to have a relaxing day, thanks to one Simon Cowell. The afternoon after their nighttime talk show interview, they are being hauled off to the studio to write for their new album.

"I don't want to write anything," Harry complains after ten minutes of doing nothing.

"You don't have to write today, I just need you in the recording booth then," one of their record producers says.

"I don't wanna do that either," Harry quietly says, but Louis hears.

"You have to do something," Louis quietly replies.

"Why? How hard is it for them to give us one fucking day off?" Harry counters, his words sounding like knives as he speaks.

"I know you're stressed, but you just have to make it another couple of days until our day off," Louis grabs Harry's hand and says. He isn't mad that Harry spoke rudely to him, because he knows that he didn't mean it; when Harry gets stressed, everything frustrates him. Louis always seems to be the constant though, the one who can take his stress away with a trick he has cultivated through the years.

"Fine," Harry sighs. He seems to be oblivious to the tension he has caused in the room, because as soon as he leaves, Niall and Liam give each other uncomfortable side eyes.

-

After managing to sneak off during studio time, Harry locks himself in a random bathroom. He takes a few deep breaths and revels in the silence, something he never gets to do because of his hectic work schedule. A thousand thoughts fly around in his head about how he hasn't been getting good sleep, he hasn't been eating good, and he hasn't touched himself or been touched intimately by Louis in almost a week.

With a glance at the door to make sure it is locked, Harry shuts himself in a stall and leans against the door. He hastily undoes his skintight black jeans and starts palming himself through his briefs. Almost everyone knows that sex and orgasms are stress relievers, and Harry can use all the stress relief he can get. Just as he feels himself harden, he is interrupted. With the state of how the past few days have been, of course he got interrupted.