I Don't Like Him

Summary: Louis doesn't like Nick Grimshaw. He has never had a reason, until now.

Request from AnnaPark041

-

Louis doesn't like Nick Grimshaw.

He has made that apparent through subtle eye rolls and moody behavior whenever he sees him or hears of him. Seeing as he is gay, and a whole decade older than Harry, and chooses to spend his free time with a 21 year old, doesn't add up to Louis; he's not buying it.

He must be a really great guy for Harry to keep going back to him. He's clearly not friends with Nick for his looks, or because he's rich, since Harry is richer. No, Nick Grimshaw must be a stand-up guy.

Harry leaves his dressing room and ventures to the snack table, inspecting each packaged snack wrapper and each label by every baked good.

"Just pick one," Niall says to Harry, who is impatiently waiting in line.

"I'm getting snacks for Nick, he's allergic to nuts," Harry explains, and Louis obnoxiously sighs.

"A gay man who doesn't eat nuts, color me surprised," Louis remarks.

"Shut it." Harry raises his eyebrows at Louis from across the room in a sort of warning look. With one hand, he points to his boyfriend, and with his other hand he is holding a small variety of nut free snacks.

"Why don't you like Nick?" Zayn wonders when Harry goes back to his dressing room.

"I just don't," Louis says.

Louis is not particularly fond of the way Harry seems to trust Nick with his life--or all of his secrets, at least. He doesn't like the way that Harry only goes with Nick to fashion shows, and not anyone else. They seem to speak another language when they are together, and Louis feels cut off from Harry when Nick is around.

All of a sudden, Harry, now shirtless, comes jogging around the corner with his phone pressed up to his ear.

"Uh-huh," he says, "yes Grimmy, I'll be there. Shut up!" He giggles. Just as the giddy boy catches Louis' attention, he drops his phone on the floor, and his body follows with a familiar oomph.

"Wasn't my turn to watch him," Niall nonchalantly says as he walks past Harry with a plate of mini muffins and fruit.

"Hey Bambi, wanna put some shoes on so you don't fall again?" Louis says, watching Harry's ungraceful legs straighten as he stands up, brushing off his black, extra skinny jeans. He quickly observes his phone for damage, then begins speaking into it as he speeds past his band mates in the sitting area, around the corner, and to the back exit of the arena.

"He's so weird," Liam laughs.

"So you've never fallen before?" Louis quickly defends Harry.

"He just sped away," Niall cackles.

"He didn't even say he was okay," Zayn joins in with an amused tone. "He fell, got up, grabbed his phone, and just ran away." The three boys all laugh in unison, making Louis smile a little bit. It was sort of funny. Harry is just awkward sometimes, and it's entertaining to watch him go about his day.

"There's the other boyfriend," Liam says, long after the laughter dies down and minutes after Louis started to wonder what was taking Harry so long.

"Hi boys," Nick greets the four band members, and Louis pulls out his phone.

"Come on, I have to change my pants. They got all dirty when I fell," Harry tells Nick. He grabs his wrist and starts for his dressing room.

"How did you even fall? Did you trip on air again, hun?" Louis faintly hears Nick's voice across the room, and he wishes he didn't. He wishes Nick was back in England and not in Ireland with Harry.