Baby Doll

Summary: Pole dancer Harry, rich CEO Louis. Enough said.

TRIGGER WARNING
Slight rape

We got so many My Policeman pics!!!

Ah yes the one shot I spent weeks on 😌 enjoy!

-

Sex. Smoke. Booze. Louis lifts his chin and walks confidently through the dim strip club, purposely keeping his eyes away from the male strippers dancing seductively around glimmering silver poles on stage.

"Mr. Tomlinson, right this way," a male worker dressed in a black suit says. He unlatches a red velvet rope and pulls it back, allowing Louis to go up to the second floor lounge.

The lounge has navy blue walls, which look almost black in the faint light. A few standing tables and black velvet chairs are placed by the edge of the balcony; the ledge extends just high enough to provide security and privacy while still giving a clear shot of the stage on the ground floor. The only source of light is coming from the bar, which allows Louis to lurk around the lounge and retain his anonymity.

"Would you like anything to drink, sir?" A waiter, who is wearing the same black suit as the other worker, asks.

"I'll have a martini, please," Louis says. The waiter nods and heads back to the bar, and Louis sits down in a soft velvet chair.

The three strippers on stage gather the sparse clothing they shed during their performance. Just as a song ends, Louis receives his drink. He takes a few small sips and leans back in his chair with his legs slightly spread. All of a sudden, the melody from Arctic Monkeys' "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High" starts playing over the speakers so loudly that Louis' drink slightly ripples in his glass against the table.

"We have a crowd favorite tonight, everyone. Join me in welcoming to the stage...Baby Doll!" The music quiets just long enough for the man to make the announcement. The entire strip club erupts in applause and cheering and wolf whistles, which intrigues Louis and makes him sit up. What could everyone be so excited about? Louis keeps his eyes on the stage as the bass continues, but he only sees three poles and a few glasses resting on the edge of the desolate stage. The crowd looks entranced already, anxiously awaiting the start of the apparent best show of the night.

As soon as vocals join the percussion, a tall, fit, tattooed, and all around slutty boy struts on stage. He isn't wearing shoes, but he is wearing black thigh high stockings with lace trim at the top, as well as black, lacy, cheeky panties. He innocently smiles at one man in the crowd and waves to another before putting one hand on the pole. He loosely hooks a leg around the pole as well, then gracefully sways around before suddenly doing a slut drop to the beat of the song. Then, he stands back up with his bum sticking out and a look on his face that makes his performance seem effortless.

Louis calmly sips on his drink as he watches the boy known as Baby Doll perform. Every move he makes around the pole and on the stage lures Louis in, making him want to know everything about this new boy. As Baby Doll's performance comes to an end and the song fades away, the crowd roars once again. Notes of money are thrown on stage, and some are even tucked into Baby Doll's stockings and panties as he kneels to greet the crowd.

When the boy stands back up, he looks up to the lounge, accidentally making eye contact with Louis. Louis smirks when the boy smiles and keeps eye contact until he turns around and walks backstage, swaying his bum a little more than he did when he walked on stage. Louis feels like Baby Doll is swaying his hips just for him. It is in that moment that Louis realizes he needs to have the boy to himself.

-

Louis has been dreaming of going back to the strip club ever since he had a connection with Baby Doll. So, as soon as his last meeting of the day is over, he drives across town in his black Porsche, parking in the back of the club with the other "important people."