Test Of My Patience

Summary: Sub (brat) Harry, Dom Louis.

Y'all we got so many more SNL Harry pics 😩✋🏼 wich ones are your favorites? I like the ballerina and the disco ball ones :)

-

Of all the times Louis has left Harry alone for the day, Harry has been nothing but obedient. He gets work done, cooks for himself, keeps himself entertained, and he will even clean the house sometimes. However, today Louis has an inkling of a thought that Harry may break some rules while he is gone.

"Harry? Come sit," Louis calls from the living room couch. Harry makes his way over to Louis and happily sits next to his Dom. The sun has only made it halfway up the horizon, which means that Harry should not be saying goodbye to Louis just yet. Regardless, he dutifully sits next to him, anxiously awaiting whatever Louis told him to sit down for. Louis finishes tying his shoes before sitting up and facing Harry. "As you know, I have to go to Doncaster to help my mum finish getting the nursery ready for the twins. I'm gonna be gone for pretty much the entire day, so are you gonna be a good boy for me while I'm gone?" Louis tucks a lock of hair behind Harry's ear as he asks his question.

"Why can't I go with you? I'm helpful," Harry pouts.

"You're very helpful, baby. But it's gonna be a tiring day and the nursery needs to get done today." Louis decides to hold back on expressing his doubts about Harry's attention span or his loss of self control when he gets tired.

"Okay," Harry quietly says, glancing dismally at the couch. "I'm gonna miss you, since I can't go with you," Harry slightly bitterly says, then hugs Louis. He leans his weight on him so that Louis falls onto his back, and Harry lays his head on the Dom's chest and hugs him with a content smile.

"I'll be back before bedtime. I promise." Louis rubs his Sub's back and listens to his soft breathing, something so simple yet so endearing. After a few quiet minutes, someone rings the doorbell. Harry grumbles something under his breath as he gets off of his Dom, now lying on the couch alone and feeling empty as Louis pads to the door. "Liam's gonna stay here today and keep you company, alright?" Louis says.

"I'm capable of taking care of myself," Harry mutters.

"Can you sit up and greet your friend? And don't be rude, H," Louis says in a stern voice. After a few seconds, Harry finally decides to sit up. He gives Liam a small smile and says hello, then lies back down. He keeps to himself for a few minutes, until Louis sits beside him on the couch. "Sit up." The tone of Louis' voice makes Harry do so immediately.

"Why am I being collared?" Harry wonders when he sees the black, faux leather collar with a gold D-ring in the front.

"You're being collared to get rid of your attitude," Louis says, then puts the collar around Harry's neck and secures it in the back, careful not to get any of Harry's hair in the closure. It's not too tight that it cuts off Harry's breathing, but it is just snug enough to bring him down to Earth and constantly remind him of Louis and the rules he is supposed to be following:

1. Don't be rude to people.

2. Don't unjustly talk back to your Dom.

3. Don't go anywhere alone unless your Dom gives you permission to do so.

4. Obey your Dom's instructions.

5. Don't lie to your Dom.

6. Any violation of the rules above or other deviant actions not explicitly stated will result in punishment issued by Dom Louis Tomlinson.

The rules are quite simple, and Harry rarely breaks them. Only sometimes does he flirt with breaking the rules, but that is mostly when he feels he is lacking attention from his Dom or when he thinks things are unfair.