Don't Play

Summary: Louis is being a flirt at a party, and Harry gets possessive.

Request from wetlouisismylife 

-

Neon lights decorate the dark club in the form of moving lasers. The booming music pounds at Harry's ribs and he can feel the bass in his heart. He looks behind him and sees Louis and Liam, then relaxes a little.

This is all Louis' idea, going on a date and bringing Liam along. Harry isn't one for partying every night like Louis is, but this is the first time he has been out all week. What makes this outing better is that Louis and Harry can touch and dance together and do whatever they want, since it is so dark that Harry can hardly see anyone three feet in front of him.

"Drinks are to your left," Louis suddenly says in Harry's ear. Harry turns and heads for the bar, then holds Louis by the waist while the three of them order shots. Once they feel a small buzz in their bodies, they join the packed sea of people on the dancefloor. Harry presses his front to Louis' back and holds his hips once again, dancing with the older boy in ways they have only done in the privacy of their own home. "I can't believe we're doing this," Louis leans his head back on Harry's shoulder to chuckle in his ear, then spins around so they are face to face.

"It's not like anyone can see us. I don't even know where Liam went," Harry says, then takes a step closer to Louis as his boyfriend dances with flamboyance and a certain sluttiness that Harry is drawn to.

"I'm so glad you came along, H. I love dancing with you," Louis says, then slut drops just as the bass hits in the song. Harry smirks at this, then hooks an arm around Louis and pulls him so close that their fronts are almost touching.

"Yeah? I love seeing you dance for me, baby. Love being the only one who can take you home," he lowly says in Louis' ear before playfully nibbling at his earlobe.

"I wouldn't wanna go home with anyone else," Louis says in a sweet tone, then kisses Harry on the cheek. Harry smiles at this, then lets his mind run free as he dances with Louis, hidden in darkness and in the crowd. He has no idea where Liam is, but he is sure their friend wouldn't want to see the way he and Louis are dancing. On second thought, Liam is their designated driver, so he should probably make sure he isn't having any more alcohol.

"I'm gonna go check up on Liam, I'll be right back," Harry informs Louis. "You gonna be okay on your own?"

"I'll be fine, H. Go!" Louis smiles, then keeps on dancing with people around him as Harry leaves. He excuses his way through the crowd, apologizing when he bumps into a tall man and his friend.

"Liam!" Harry shouts over the music when he sees his friend sitting at the bar. "What are you doing? You're designated driver," he frowns.

"Relax mate. It's rum and Coke without the rum," he cheekily says. A relieved smile spreads across Harry's face, and he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Okay, good. I just came to check in," Harry says.

"What, you don't trust me?" Liam sarcastically says.

"I do!" Harry defends.

"Kidding. Geez, you need to relax. Come have another shot." Liam waves a bartender over, who pours a shot of vodka. Harry downs it and grimaces at the taste, then steals a sip of Liam's "rum and Coke without the rum" before going back to the dancefloor to find Louis. No matter how long Harry squeezes his way through the crowd, he seems to be making no progress. He tries to lift his head over the crowd to find Louis, but he quickly realizes that is of no use because he wouldn't be able to see Louis over everyone else.