Illicit Meetings pt.1

Summary: High school senior and football team captain Louis fucks dainty senior Harry in the locker room after gym class.

that one gif ^ of H carrying his dress >>

I've been writing soooo slowly on my new chapter so here's this one in the meantime haha. Let me know if you remember this one shot!!

-

"Good job out there, Stan." Louis high fives his friend before stripping his sweaty shirt off and tossing it by his bag, which is resting on the edge of a long bench in the locker room.

"The other team made it easy, their goalie was shit," Calvin cackles. The rowdy chatter of Louis' pack fills the locker room, as does the sound of the multiple showers all working at once. The boys all strip naked in their own stalls and shut the curtains all the way--except for Louis. Louis leaves his shower curtain halfway open, not caring who gets a glimpse of his tanned, fit body. He is the captain of the esteemed football team, after all.

He and his team always travel in a pack, whether it be to class, lunch, or parties. Everyone moves out of the way for them, even though a good amount of them are tools. They run the school, and everybody knows it.

Harry makes it to the locker room a few minutes later than everyone else since he was helping the gym teacher put equipment away. When he hears the rowdy boys laughing and joking around in the locker room, he gulps. He is popular among the football team, but only because they think he's cute and submissive. They flirt with him all the time, and almost every one of them thinks they can get a piece of him.

"Ah, look who's here," Oli smirks, looking up and down Harry's tall, toned frame. "You need help showering?" He asks. Although Oli has just wrapped a towel around his now clean body, he would be more than happy to join Harry in the stall, much to Harry's dismay.

"No," Harry simply replies, sheepishly looking down at his shoes. He gently sets his backpack on the long bench and searches for his shower bag when he feels two boys beside him.

"You did good today, Harry. Loved seeing you running around in your new shorts," Lucas starts in a calm, hushed tone. He loosely gathers Harry's hair in his hand and lightly tugs the boy's head back to whisper in his ear. "Wonder what's underneath them," he suggestively growls. Harry feels tears prick at his eyes, and he is frozen with fear.

"S-Stop," he weakly says. Stan chuckles beside him, then nudges Lucas' arm. They leave Harry alone and grab clothes from their bags, dropping their towels to change. Harry blushes and quickly looks away from the boys, who cackle at Harry's embarrassment.

"Harry, can we all get a special prize for winning the game today? I'm sure you can handle all five of us," Calvin calls just as he shuts his shower off. Lucas, Stan, and Oli all laugh at the joke, and Harry feels like he wants to hide. Or cry. Or both.

"Oi! Stop harassing him, let him shower," Louis barks. He loosely ties a towel around his waist and leaves his stall, then runs a second, smaller towel through his hair.

"Why do you care? I'm sure you would fuck him if you got the chance," Stan retorts.

"Don't be a fucking douchebag, Stan. Come on, that's gross." Louis shakes his head, disappointed in his teammates. "Keep talking and you're running extra laps at practice today." The four boys quietly talk amongst themselves, likely about Harry, as they finish getting dressed. Thankfully, Louis' words were enough to shut them up.

"Tommo, come on. We've got anatomy," Lucas says after a few minutes. Louis looks at his friends in the mirror and quickly dismisses them.

"I'll get a pass from Coach," he shrugs. The four boys leave the locker room, and Harry remains in the same spot he was in when Lucas and Stan were talking to him just minutes ago. Louis stays by the sink until he is certain his friends are on their way to class, then walks to his backpack without saying a word. Harry watches Louis, his head still bowed, as the boy grabs his lanyard from his backpack and walks around the corner to lock the door to the locker room.