Inseparable

Summary: Louis and Harry are handcuffed together for 24 hours by Liam because they can't stop arguing.

🚨 MITCH ROWLAND IS AMERICAN?? 🤯 Everyone else in Harry's band is British (right?) and Mitch is quiet so it's not my fault 😩✋🏼

Also I really love this one and I hope you do too 👉🏼👈🏼

-

Harry and Zayn are relaxing on the couch backstage after a concert, waiting for Paul to come get them so they can go back to Liam's house for their well deserved two days off. Harry is quite bored, until he sees one specific boy. Enter Louis, the boy Harry has been in love with for three years. Louis steps over Harry's legs--his feet are resting on the coffee table in front of him--then walks right past him and goes to Zayn instead, who is sitting to the left of Harry.

Louis is cool. He is funny and always has his shit together. Everything he does, he does effortlessly and while sassing someone. Harry didn't mean to fall in love with him, he just wanted to kiss him one day and only by that point did he realize that he was in too deep; there was no getting over Louis Tomlinson. He looks hot while he smokes, he looks cute when he sleeps, and Harry could talk about his body and tattoos all day. However, he keeps all that to himself, because he is pretty sure Louis hates him.

When they were still on X Factor, Louis and Harry were practically inseparable. They even got an apartment together, and that is when Harry thinks he dove off the deep end and gave his heart to Louis in secret.

Once they moved out of Princess Park, Louis had a few casual girlfriends here and there, but no one ever stuck around for more than a few months. It broke Harry's heart to see him date girl after girl, so he slowly distanced himself from Louis. Around that time, something in Louis changed. Harry noticed it, but no one else seemed to. Louis' sky blue eyes turned slightly cloudy, and he began sassing nearly everyone, especially Harry. That was a year ago, and Harry has taken every snarky comment Louis has directed towards him since then, because any interaction with Louis is better than none at all.

"We still smoking tomorrow night?" Louis asks Zayn in a low tone.

"Yeah," Zayn nods. Harry concentrates on his bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch more than he needs to, because he wants to look busy while he eavesdrops on the conversation taking place a foot away from him.

"Is it just us or is Liam joining?" Harry figures his band mates are talking about weed, since Liam sometimes joins them.

"Pretty sure it's just us," Zayn replies.

"Sweet." As Louis walks away, he nearly falls flat on his face after tripping over Harry's legs. "Why don't you move you legs, dickhead?" Louis curses.

"Oh please, you're fine," Harry melodramatically replies, but his heart flutters on the inside.

"I almost broke my fucking nose," Louis coldly says, then brushes himself off and leaves Harry's sight. Harry continues eating his cereal like nothing happened, until Louis returns a few minutes later.

"Zayn, dickhead, we're leaving now," he comes up behind them and says.

"Is that my new name, Louis? It's cute," Harry teases as the three of them walk to the exit.

"Sure, but maybe I should call you Glory Hole since you've sucked five dicks in the last five months," he scoffs.

"That's not true," Harry mumbles. He has given five boys blowjobs in the past year, but he isn't sure how Louis heard about that. It's not like they talk about personal things anymore. Sometimes it kills Harry for Louis to be so cruel and distant when they were once so close.