Forfeit

Summary: After an argument, Louis and Harry have make-up sex.

V FLUFFY LOVE MAKING

Also shout-out to my marriage and family class for giving me the inspiration for this one shot 😌 HAHAHA

-

Louis angrily bangs his fist on the wall, because Harry isn't seeing his point.

"I just don't want you going out with Carly alone! Is that too much to ask?" He shouts. The boys are currently standing in the middle of their bedroom, yelling back and forth in a standoff that began half an hour ago.

"She works with us! You know her. I already said that we only went out to go shopping," Harry bellows, matching the volume of Louis' voice.

"I don't care where you went, I just don't like you hanging out with her alone. She even payed for the pants you bought and what was it, almost £1,200?" Louis replies.

"I said £200."

"You said £1,200," Louis corrects.

"No," Harry takes a step closer to Louis, "I said £200."

"You did not! I heard you."

"Don't try and tell me what I said, I know what I fucking said!" Harry shouts. Louis saying that Harry said something he didn't has pushed him over the edge. Harry now has tears in his eyes and feels like he is going to lose his mind and start breaking things.

"Whatever, that doesn't change anything. She still payed for some of your clothes, and I don't want you going out with her," Louis says, folding his arms over his chest.

"Why not?"

"I just don't, it's not right," Louis says.

"What's not right about it?" Harry loudly questions, still with tears blurring his vision and his body shaking with anger. "You keep saying that, yet you don't give me a reason why."

"You don't need to be going out alone with her!"

"Why not?" Harry brings their argument to a staggeringly loud point. He put all his frustration and anger into those two words, but Louis doesn't respond to them.

"We need to take a break," Louis sighs. "We'll come back to this in 15 minutes." He leaves the bedroom, quietly and calmly shutting the door behind him. Harry still has pent up energy, so he punches the wall with a vexed growl. His hand stings and the wall now has a small dent the size of Harry's fist, but some of his anger is released through his throbbing hand. He tries to use this timeout for what its purpose is: to calm down so he and Louis can come back to the argument calmer and more willing to communicate effectively.

15 minutes flies by, yet passes slowly at the same time, and Louis calmly opens the bedroom door. He sees Harry sulking on the foot of the bed, so he joins him, sitting on the other corner and facing him.

"It makes me feel jealous when you and Carly go alone to places because you have expressed that you think she is pretty and I don't want to put either of you in a position where you could cheat on your spouses," Louis slowly and assertively explains. "And I'm uncomfortable with her buying things for you because...because you obviously have more money than her, and she doesn't need to spend all that money on you. I feel like she's trying to repay you for spending time with her. I don't know, it just makes me uneasy." Harry holds on to arguments more than Louis does, but he can't keep the fight going when Louis makes such a sound explanation for his feelings. "It's not about a lack of trust, just think how weird it would be if you saw Paul out with another woman that wasn't his wife. It's just a little weird." Louis adds in Harry's silence.