Forty Seven🍍

*2 weeks later*

"This only my second time"I said looking at him

"This only my second time"I said looking at him.He kissed my lips.

"Kam don't worry I got you"he grabbed my button on my jeans.

He kissed my stomach and rubbed my ass.

"Lay down"I laid down as he laid on top of me. "Baby"I said looking at him.

"You trust me" he asked. I nodded then he kissed me as he pulled my jeans down.

"And I'm not going anywhere either"he whispered.I nodded then smiled.

I looked at kammy and smiled

I looked at kammy and smiled. "When can I meet your family"I said looking at her.

"When I know we're serious Mel"she made that face.

I climbed off her.

"Kamrynn we been together for a year and a half and you talking about when you know we're serious"I said.

"I fucking love you Kamrynn I let you meet my momma,my sisters,my lil brother and even my grandma"she pouted.

"Stop yelling Mel"she said starting to cry.

"I give you anything you want I was there for you when you was going through a lot abt yo pops"I felt myself start to cry.

"But what if you just walk away from all that"she said barely above a whisper.

I looked at her.

"You've kno me my whole life Kamrynn if I wanted to walk away from
You I would've but I love you girl I'll give up everything just to have you"I said.

"You've kno me my whole life Kamrynn if I wanted to walk away fromYou I would've but I love you girl I'll give up everything just to have you"I said

"Kacey"I said looking at him. "Wassup baby girl"i pouted.

"How come daddy knows a lot about kammy but don't know anything about me" I said.

"Because- come here"daddy said. "I know more about kammy because when i went into the coma kammy had her personality already and your were just born" He said.

"That doesn't mean I love you any less your still daddy's princess"he said.I smiled then hugged him.

"Where you wanna eat at"I look at him.

"Wendy's"I said then he nodded.