Thirty Four🍒

I gave Armani the bottle as Karin held khole

I gave Armani the bottle as Karin held khole.Armani was 4 months older then khole.

"She looks exactly like you"Karin said. "Yea my second baby girl"I kissed her head and looked at khole and smiled.

"Hey baby"I said.

"Yes sweetheart"she said.

"I love you so much"I looked at him

"I love you so much"I looked at him. "I love you more"he kissed my lips. "I know we have been through a lot of shit but I wanna marry you"He said.

"Your my world and I would love for you to be my wife"I looked at him.

"Promise to make this work"he nodded then kissed my lips. "I love you"I said. "I love you too baby"he said then we laid the girls in their cribs.

"Come hea"he said then I walked in the kitchen. "July 22,2015"he said. "That's when I met you"I smiled.

He pulled out a rose. "January 20,2016 we broke up because you found out nisha was pregnant with kayden"he took the rose back.

"January 25,2016 you left town"he held the rose.

"August 2018 you came back"he handed me a rose. "Kammy was made"he handed another rose.

"February 24 2019 you told me you were pregnant"he handed me a rose. "You left wen you found out I cheated again"he said taking the rose.

"A year later I met my baby girl"he handed me the rose. "You told me that you was getting abuse I was hurt I wasn't there to protect you"he took the rose.

"You move in and started being happier"he gave me a rose. "We was gonna get married"he gave me a rose.

"You started being around my sons more"he gave me a rose. "You and daysia got closer"he gave me a rose.

"I got caught up with these bitches and you left again then kammy got kidnapped"he took a rose.

"She got took from us"he took the rose.

"We got her back"he gave me a rose.

"We got a son named Darius"he gave me a rose.

"I got my first baby momma pregnant you left again"he took the rose.

"You came back and Khloe came unexpectedly"he gave me a rose.

"Now I wanna marry you"he gave me a rose.

"How many you got now baby girl"I looked down "7"he put the other rose down and look at me. "I'm showing that I'm tired of having hella bad moments let's make a million good moments"he grabbed my hands.

"Yes"I said then hugged his body tight.