Seven🍒

"Kamrynn come on baby"Karin said picking up her things

"Kamrynn come on baby"Karin said picking up her things. "Karin calm down it's okay"I told her.

She looked at kamrynn then rubbed her back. "Daysia what if he comes for us"she panicked.I shook my head "Kentrell not going happen okay"she nodded then sat down with kamrynn in her arms.

"Mammy sad"I nodded then grabbed her from Karin. "Auntie dayday going to leave you with uncle beenie"she nodded then I walked downstairs with her and gave her to beenie.

"Wassam"he said.

"Just hold her okay"he nodded "whats wrong with Karin"Ben asked I looked at him. "He fucked her up mentally"boomer said.I nodded then sighed and walked upstairs.

"It's okay Karin I promise okay"she gave an okay and laid down.

"Want anything"she looked at me and sighed "is kentrell here"I shook my head and rubbed her back "he went to the studio he'll be back".

I walked back in the house.Everyone was gone the house was quiet.

Too quiet.

I walked upstairs and seen kamrynn sleep in her room. "Good"I mumbled then I walked in my room and seen Karin in my room.

I took my chains and shirt off.Right along with my pants then got in the bed with her.

I watched as her body stiffened up.I kissed her cheek "it's me baby guh"I said then she turned around at me.

"Kentrell I missed you"she said.I kissed her lips then looked at her "I'm sorry ion let you know okay"she nodded her head letting me kiss her head.

She laid her head on my chest and I felt my chest get wet. "Karin whats wrong"I asked.

"I wanna feel happy again"she stated.

I hugged her tightly and kissed her head.

I woke up and seen Karin wasn't in the bed.I got up then walked around.She was sitting on the bathroom quietly"baby what's wrong"I said looking at her.

She looked at me then wrapped her arms around me then smiled "Kentrell I love you"she told me then I picked her up and walked her to the bed. "
I luh you too guh gimme kiss"I said then she climbed on my lap and gave me a kiss.

"I have to take kamrynn to school"she spoke.

"Okay go head"I told her then she kissed my lips and walked to the bathroom then I heard the shower run.

After I got out the shower I walked in the room to see kentrell fully dressed also on his phone.

He looked up at me and smiled.I smiled back and walked towards the dresser to grab my clothes.I felt kentrell staring at my pure back then made me remember

"So you wanna make a fool outta me Karin" Xavier yelled making me flinch.I shook my head then he walked towards me "get ya ass over here"he yelled also pulling me.

He laid me flat down on my stomach. "No no stop xavier"he punched me in the mouth "lay Yo ass down"I cried then he began to take my heart and dignity away.

As much as I wanna to kick away my body wouldn't move.He got up and walked away letting me feel.

Empty.Lonely.

Anything you can name.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when kentrell touch my face.

"Turn around"I shook my head then started getting scared.He pulled and turned me around "no no stop Xavier please stop"I yelled out.

I looked at him then seen him look at me "I'm so sorry ma I'm sorry I'm sorry"he kept apologizing.

I shook my head and hugged him. "It's fine baby okay"he looked down at me then kissed my lips "I'm okay I promise"he nodded then kissed me again.

"Karin"he called.

"Yes"I answered then he touched my back "I'll neva Eva hurt you like he did I luh you guh"I nodded then hugged him.I held tight on my towel then he picked me up "I'm so glad you came back into my life"he told me.