Thirty🍒

I rubbed my stomach ass kentrell slept right next to me

"Ouu shit why you gotta kick baby"I said then looked at kentrell. "Kenny"I said hitting his arm.

"Hm"he said with his eyes closed.

"Get up I can't sleep"he sighed then rubbed my stomach. "Kenny"I whined then he looked up at me.

"Karin"I started crying.He rubbed my ass. "Stop crying I'm up okay I'm up"he kissed my head.

"Kenny the baby keep kicking"he kissed my stomach and looked at me.

"This worst then kammy she was a calm baby"i said then pouted.

I looked on the bed as I heard Kenny take a picture I looked up at him then mugged him.
_______

nba_youngboy:she say my baby hurting ha😔💕________I smiled at the post then he kissed my lips

________
I smiled at the post then he kissed my lips.

"Look"kiss. "At"kiss. "My"kiss. "Baby"kiss.I smiled. "Boy move"I said pushing away.

"You love me"he asked I nodded.He picked me up off the bed and kissed my lips.

"How long it take to plan a gender reveal damn"I laughed then looked up at him. "You so little bae"he leaned down at me.

"I'm 5'5"i pouted.he shook his head laughing. "I got tall over the year I'm 6'5 now"he smiled.

"But Karin we needa talk"i nodded then sat down on the bed.

"You know my first baby momma nisha"he asked I nodded. "She bout 5 months pregnant"I looked at him and nodded.

"You not mad"I shook my head. "Kentrell I ain't got nothing in me to be mad anymore just a little disappointed"I said honestly.

"I'm sorry"I nodded.

"I know you usually are"I laid down under them covers and slowly fell asleep.
_______
I walked around the house as I held Kammy on my arms.

I wasn't even mad at nisha when you a beautiful female if he get you pregnant once he'll do it again.

Clearly.

"Mommy Kay hit me"I looked at kayden. "No I not"I looked at both of them.

"Y'all brothers okay stop hitting each other you hear me"they nodded.

"Yes mommy"Darius said.

"Yes Karin"kayden said.I kissed both they heads and they ran away.

I heard a knock on the door and I open it and who do I see.

Nia.

"Hey Karin"I gave an fake smile. "Hello nia come in"she stepped in with taylin.

"Karin"Taylin yelled then hugged my leg.I touched his head and smiled. "They in the back stink"he ran away then nia walked in.

"Hey so I just wanna apologize about what my momma said"I nodded then looked at her.Kammy woke up and stare at nia.

"She looks a lot like kentrell"she said chuckling.I smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry about it Taylin and Darius is the same person they like the best of friends"I said honestly.

"Really"she asked.

"Yea But there's no hard feelings we both love our kids and think they're better but they ain't better then they siblings"she nodded.

"Well I'm going to leave before kentrell gets here"I nodded.

"Is it to early to ask fa a hug"i shook my head and gave her a side hug.

She left out and I closed the door and waited for kamiri and kamron to get here.

"Mommy"Kammy said.I grabbed her bottle then she started to drink it while twisting her hair.

"Whew kammy you ain't gon be able to get on my hip to much longer"I said she just looked at me blankly.
_________
I'm backkkkkk😩I miss writing in this book