Twenty Five🍒

*2 months later*

I laid in the bed with Darius and kamrynn

I laid in the bed with Darius and kamrynn. "Mommy"I down at them and smiled. "When will we get to see daddy"Darius asked.

I look at them and rubbed they heads "I can call him if you want me too"they nodded.

I FaceTime kentrell as he picked up on the third ring. "Daddy"they said.

He smiled at them "Gangsta,Kammy I miss y'all"he said. "We miss you too daddy"Darius said.

"Dada you come get us"he nodded "yea kammy y'all brothers here"they smiled.

They were too happy they drop the phone down and left out.

"Well You can call me when you on your way"I said he looked at me.

"You kno I'm sorry Karin hows the baby"I rolled my eyes. "The baby is fine kentrell"I said he nodded.

"How many months are you"I sighed "I'm 6 months kentrell"he nodded then looked at me.

"I gotta go I love you"I nodded then hung up.

"Daddy will be here in 20 minutes"I yelled then I got an text messages from daysia.

MainBitch🤞🏽😘
Bitch we bout to do something today so bring yo pregnant ass outside

RideOrDie😊😋
Girl yk I'm pregnant and my stupid ass bd got eyes everywhere😒

She sent me a laughing emoji and I rolled my eyes. "Daddy"I heard the kids yelled.I walked out the room to see kentrell with the other kids.

I walked back in the room and sat on the bed kentrell walked in. "Where yo clothes at Karin"I looked At him. "On my body"he pulled at his phone as I scratched my head.
___

nba_youngboy:Y'all I lost the women of my life because of my mistakes😩I just want her to know I love her and I'll leave any bitch fa ha💍Baby just don't leave me don't walk away from the three kids you gave me

nba_youngboy:Y'all I lost the women of my life because of my mistakes😩I just want her to know I love her and I'll leave any bitch fa ha💍Baby just don't leave me don't walk away from the three kids you gave me.I love yhu baby girl.@Karinjinsui
Liked by og_3three and 1,204,974
Random:three kids?🤔
Random:No niggas be man enough for this
mgng10x:yb in love💚
  ↪️karinjinsui:yea he is😍💍
___
"Yea he is"kentrell mocked I laughed at him.then pushed him. We both sat on the floor.

"So can I have my baby back"I shook my head laughing.

"We gotta work on us and I'm not about to keep getting into it with one of your little bitches"I said

I stood up as he did as well.

"Come here girl"I smiled and hugged him. "Gimme kiss"I kissed him and he walked downstairs to the kids.

"Aye y'all ready"they looked at him and nodded.

"I love you kamrynn and Darius"I kissed they cheek and smiled. "Bring then back in 2 weeks"I said as he left out.