Thirty Six🍒

I looked around the sighed

I looked around the sighed. "Yb it's gon be Ight she know that you did this for her"Ben said.

I started thinking about my kids.

"This fa them I'll give anything to protect them"he nodded. "I needa blunt"they chuckled at me.

"What about daysia she good"I asked.

He smiled. "I got a lil girl on the way" I looked at him. "Stop playing three"I said.

He shook his head and smiled. "I'm serious mane I got me a baby girl"i dapped him up. "Congrats nigga"I said laughing.

"Mane I was so stuck when she said that shit"I nodded.

"Here kentrell I gotta take Darius and kammy to daycare"I grabbed koko and kissed her cheek.

"Bye bye daddy"they said I kissed they heads and they left. I put my blunt out and looked at her.

"She look like Karin to y'all right"I asked starting the live.

"Nigga what"kd said.

"I just can't believe that she looks nothing like me"I said. "She so small"kd said.

"Duh nigga she premature"I said.She started crying and I looked at her.

I grabbed her bottle and fed her.

"You looking cute girl whats your name baby,It's OK for you to hang baby,I just need to know some things baby"I sung to her.

I kissed her head then looked around. "The fuck y'all want"they shook they head.

"This Nigga hea"baby joe said.I laughed.

She started crying. "Awe shit nigga what am I supposed to do I just gave her the bottle thing"I looked in the comments.

"How am I supposed to burp her"I added some random to the live.

"So first put her towel over your shoulder"I did as she said.

"Then place her on yo shoulder and gently pat her back"I did that then exit her out the live. "Aye say ten end this shit fa me"he grabbed my phone and ended it.

Walked in and kissed three.

"Awn koko"she said then I felt my shirt start to get wet.

"Awe hell"I heard kd said.

"Did she just spit up on my gucci"daysia nodded then I looked at Khloe. "If you don't like me you could have said that"I gave her to daysia and walked upstairs.

"Great koko just great"I said then took my shirt off.