Fifty🍍

*3 weeks later*

Armani

I looked at Khloe then Ms.karin came downstairs.

"hey girls"she said then looked at us. "what yall hiding"we shook our head then looked at her stomach. "so what if the baby is another girl"i asked.

"ima laughed but your father can never make a son then a daughter its boy boy boy boy boy then girl girl girl"she said laughing.

"hey kammy"she said as kamrynn walked down. She waved then walked to the fridge. "oh my god kammy you look pale you okay"she quickly nodded then looked at us. "im fine mom"she said with a raspy voice.

We all walked upstairs and quickly locked the door.

"mani"imani looked at us. "karin on to kammy"i said. "wait what happened"mani asked. "she was like kammy look pale as hell"koko said.

"fuck"she whispered then we all looked at kammy.

"what you finna do sus"i asked she shrugged then daddy and his friends came in. "what yall doing"he asked. 

"nothing uncle ken"imani said.

"bet not be"uncle kendell said. "kammy"she looked up. "whats wrong with you"she shook her head then they left out.

Darius

"im serious amber leave me alone"i said she pushed me.

"you think you some big mutha fucka cause your daddy this big rapper"No i actually dont I think im big because of the size of my boat if you feel me.

"see how you gonna zone out while im talking to you"she yelled. 

"amber stop tripping bro"i yelled she kept pushing me. "amber stop i dont wanna hurt you your fucking 8 months pregnant"i yelled.

"leave me the fuck alone Darius Gaulden fuck you and that bitch"she said then stormed out. Bro what the fuck just happened. "damn baby bro"kayden said.

"what nigga"i said then started rolling up.

"Why you kept cheating on that girl"i shrugged then he sat down. "yall been together 4 years and you still can't get right"he laughed.

"like father like son"he said shaking his head. 

"the fuck out my crib kayden"he shook his head. "nope tay tay,baby k and k3 on they way over here"he said.

"what bout kacey"he shrugged "aint nobody heard from him his momma not letting him talk to nobody i think nene mad at pops again"he spoke then i lighted the blunt and blew out smoke.

"she being weird as hell what happened to her and devin"he looked around "i dont even know whea the nigga at they old as hell and still on and off like a mutha fucka"i laughed then passed him the blunt.

"you needed work on yo anger"i raised my eyebrow.

"nigga i saw you damn near beat the shii outta amber betta be lucky ion gon tell pops"he said then i nodded.

"i got you"i said.He shook his head.

"get yourself gangsta"then he left out.

__________________

Should i do the lil question for the cast or yall dont want that shii.