Thirty One🍒

"Being pregnant ain't easy the fuck"I said as Karin agreed

"All y'all do all day is eat and lay down"beenie said.Karin rolled her eyes. "Uhh I'm nearly seven months pregnant I deal with back pains"I clapped.

I rubbed my stomach. "Period they dont know"we laughed.

 "Period they dont know"we laughed

"Mommy"Darius came and tapped me. "Yea"he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room.I looked at the note that was left.

Tell yo mommy watch her back-kaylyn

"Yea she got me fucked up"I said I grabbed Darius and walked in kammy room.

"Get up stink"she cried and I picked her up. "We going to momo house"I said then kentrell stood up.

"Aye mane what's wrong"I cut my eyes at him.

I put clothes on kammy and daysia got Darius ready. "Come on daysia I'll tell you when we ova there"she nodded and grabbed Darius.

"Karin what a damn minute damn"I took a breath.I got in my car and put kammy in her car seat.

Daysia did the same to Darius.
______
"Karin don't go yo ass over there I mean that shit"my mother said.

"She not going to talk to my kids like that"I yelled. "Them my fucking kids and kentrell allow this bitch to disrespect them"I said.

"I don't allow shit I don't got shit to do with ha"he said standing up.

"You don't defend them their you kids too if you wasn't out cheating we wouldn't be in this shit"I yelled pushing him.

He pushed me hella hard then I fell back on my ass. "Fuck Karin"he yelled in my face.

"Karin are you okay"I nodded then shook my head.

I put my hair in a bun then slapped him. "Fuck you I hate yo ass"I yelled then kissed the boys goodbye.

"We see you again right" I shook my head no.I seen taylin start crying.

"Don't cry okay I love all 4 of y'all okay and any time you're want you can see your brother and sister"I said.

"Okay baby"he nodded then hugged me. "I hate saying bye to y'all but this is how it's gonna be okay"they nodded and hugged me.
_______
I laid in my bed and cried.

"He was just upset he didn't mean to push you sis"daysia said then rubbed my back.

"Maybe me and kentrell aren't meant to be like we say we are"I said.I left my ring on the counter kentrell was coming to get it later.

"So y'all really not getting married"I nodded then wiped my face. "I'm too pregnant to be crying"I said.

"I gotta go you gonna be okay"I nodded then she left out.

Few minutes later I heard the door closed.

I rubbed my stomach.I walked downstairs and left my ultrasound paper on the counter then walked back in the bed.
______
"Karin open this door"I heard banging as I was slowly waking up.

"Oh my fucking god"I yelled then opened the door. "What kentrell"I said going to lay down.

"Why you ain't tell me you was having a girl"I shrugged half way asleep.

"Kentrell get out I don't wanna talk to you I didn't kno I was having a girl until a day ago"I said then closed my eyes.

"Karin you hit me too what about me"I shook my head. "I didn't push you hard I could have fell on my stomach then what"he had a stupid ass look on his face.

"What about this big ass hand print"I shrugged then went to sleep.