Forty Nine🍍

(hey guys im on my computer so I cant do the lil picture thing rn but its gonna be a computer)

Karin

I looked down at my stomach I havent seen kentrell but he brought khloe back while i was sleep.

I get it that he mad but he can't just leave me and the kids in this house by ourselves.I called kentrell and he actually answered.On the third ring though.

"hey kenny"he looked at me.

"wassup"i played with my fingers. "when you coming back home"he shrugged. "i told daruis about the baby"he nodded. "im keeping the baby maybe we can raise this baby together like we tried to with the others"i said.

"okay"i felt myself about to cry.

"you dont care do you"He sighed. "i do karin im just hurt that you even though about killing my seed"i nodded.

"i just though it would be better kentrell but can you come home i miss you so much"he nodded then the line went quiet. "i love you"he said i was suprised.

"i love you more call me when you outside"he nodded then hung up.

Kentrell

I looked at ben and finish smoking my blunt.

"boy go home to your wife kentrell"his girlfriend Bianca said. "bro i am that shit just fucked my head up she wanted to kill my baby"i said.

"shes scared ken"she said.

"why though mane im here aint im"i asked then kd looked at me and shook his head. "bro you not understanding"he said.

"she scared because like got harder for her when you went into a coma"i nodded as he kept talking. 

"she went to the hospital everyday and aint do nothing but sat with you she fought hard as hell to keep them from pulling the plug on you bro she lost herself to keep you alive and she dont wanna go through that again because you got niggas that wanna take you off the map"i nodded then looked at the time.

"i gottta go bro ill be back toma"i said then got up and left.

Kamrynn

I looked at mel and smiled.

"what you looking at"i rolled my eyes laughing "nothing"i laughed then he grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

"this a forever thing if you think you leaving me ill blow yo fucking head off yo shoulders"he said then I laughed.

"so you gon kill me because i dont wanna be with you nomo"he smiled then nodded.I pushed him away then rolled my legs. 

"plus you gonna have my babies first a boy then we can get to making girls"i looked at him like he was crazy.

"yo who"i asked.

"my kids nigga you heard me"i shrugged then laid in his chest. "you still sleepy"he asked then i nodded.He kissed my head and held me close. "i love you"he said. 

"i love you more"i said then fell asleep.