One🍒

I'm Karin

I'm Karin.Theres not really I can say about the me expected I lost my mother due to drug overdose.I have a one year old daughter who is the love of my life.Her name is kamrynn Gaulden.Yes I said Gaulden I had a daughter with the famous nba youngboy but does he have a clue about her.No.He broke up with me before I could say something about it but now it's just me and my little girl.

"Kamrynn"I yelled through the house allowing my voice to project through the house. "Yes mammy"she said with her little accent she sounds just like kentrell I smiled and picked her up.

"You ready princess"she nodded and laid her head on my chest.

"Come on we gotta go to yo momo house"I said then walked out to the car and put her in her car seat and buckled her up.

Once I got in the car,I put my seatbelt on and drove off.

"Say bruh is that Karin"baby joe asked as he held a picture right in front of my face

"Say bruh is that Karin"baby joe asked as he held a picture right in front of my face.I looked at the picture and noticed she got bad then a mother fucker.

"Yea why wassam with ha"I said looking at my phone. "She got a daughter and shit"I got up and ran to the phone.

"That baby look just like"daysia said getting cut off making everyone look at me.

"Kentrell"she called.

I looked at her and swallowed hard then nodded "it's probably my baby"I said then she gave me and eyebrow.

"The day that Karin left we may have had sex but I didn't know see was pregnant I swear I didn't"I pleaded then they looked at me and sighed

"Well she looks exactly like your dumb ass"kd said then I sat down on the couch and sighed.