Twenty Three🍒

"What's wrong kam"he said then I looked at him

"What's wrong kam"he said then I looked at him. "My mommy coming today"he looked at me.

"You happy kam"I shook my head then hugged him. "Why"i sighed "I don't want to leave you Darius"he smiles and kissed my head.then he grabbed my hand and walks into the room we sleep in.

"Go home kam they need you"I sighed and packed my clothes after that the whole time we color and played IT.

I walked down the hallway with kentrell smiling then when we reach the lady she looked at us and smiled.

"She's ready"I nodded and walked to kammy.

"Mommy I don't wanna leave Darius can he come with us"I looked at kentrell then he rolled his eyes.

"Fine"he said "I betta get some pussy tonight after this"he mumbled the last part thinking which I didn't hear him.

Kammy went to the back to get Darius.

"You think we can raise a boy we already got 5"kentrell said I mugged him.

"We no nigga you have 5 I have one now"he laughed and hugged me. "Excuse me Mr and Mrs Gaulden we need you to sign this first set of papers in order to check out Darius"The women said.

Kentrell sign the paper first as I did the same next.

Kammy came back with Darius and he smiled as I grabbed his hand. "So you my mommy now"he asked I smiled down at him.

"Not yet Darius"I said then he looked at kammy.

"Kam that means we going to be brother and sister"she grabbed his hand as he kissed her cheek.

"Ion afraid to kill no kid keep yo hands off my baby"I pushed kentrell and walked away with them.
___

"Come here guys"I said as the boys surrounding me. "This is y'all new brother he's four which means Kayden he's your little brother and Kamari kamron taylin and kacey this is y'all big brother"they smiled and hugged him.

"Great now I got 6 nephew"kd said then I laughed. "He's our son so we going to get his name changed"I spoke.

"His new name is Darius kahari Gaulden"I smiled and said.

"That's so cute Karin"Daysia said hugging on Beenie.

"Darius come here baby"he came to me and started to get shy. "Kentrell stop being like that this is your son now and he's 4 what can he do with kamrynn"I said rubbing his hair.

*i got so much plan for book 2 so how many chapter for this one*