Fifty One🍍

I watched karin rub ambers back

I watched karin rub ambers back. "ma im tired of him doing me like this, he dont realize im pregnant with his whole daughter"she said.I just shook my head.

"boo he gon learn I promise you but your like one of my own daughters I will tell you don't force a man to love you ever"she said holding her face as tears fell. "even if that man is my own damn son"amber started breaking down.

"i just want him to do right by me and his daughter I been with him since i was 15 ma I don't know nobody else I dont want nobody else"she hugged her.

"he will princess I will make sure of it"i said then she wiped her tears.

"really"She asked.

"yes baby girl"i said then hugged her then kammy came downstairs sad as hell. "hey tinka"She waved then tried to continue to walk.

"kamrynn Gaulden come the fuck hea"i yelled.I was tired of holding it in. "yes daddy"i stood in front of her. "you got something you wanna tell me"She looked at me with nothing but fear.

"n-no dad why would think that"she said.Karin walked up to her.

"baby girl"she said sweetly.

"yes"kammy said with big brown eyes. Karin rubbed her stomach "we know baby we found the test in garbage"she said.

"mommy im scared"she said. I rushed and hugged her tight "daddy im so scared right now"i kissed her head.

"i know baby but shii like this you gotta tell somebody don't ever feel scared to tell me some shit like this"she nodded then smiled "grandpa kentrell"i mugged her. "still gone fuck you up"she nodded.

I was lighting up at blunt when I heard a knock on the door

I opened the door and rolled my eyes. "what do you want keisha"i said looking at her. "please mel i need you"i shook my head.

"you cant do me like this da'melo"i looked at her.

"watch me"then i slammed the door.I got a call from kammy.

"wassup baby girl"i said letting out smoke. "we need talk"she said crying.