Fifty Five🍍

"Kamrynn you gotta get up"I said trying to pick her up without hurting her

"Kamrynn you gotta get up"I said trying to pick her up without hurting her. "No I don't want this baby if I can't have melo wit me"she said sobbing.

"Kammy he not leaving you"draco said rolling his eyes. "Bro Kamrynn get the fuck up bro"I said seriously.She looked up at me.

"Stop being aggressive wit her gangsta"Taylin soft ass said.

"Kammy baby come on you gotta get up sweetheart"Taylin said. She got up wiping her tears.

"He's not gonna leave right"K3 come and wipes her face. "we not gon let that happen baby girl okay"she nodded her head.

"Kammy"draco said.

"You gon drive away putting yo hands on him"he said making her looking at him. "I just be so mad at him"she explained.

"Okay but Kamrynn you can't just be putting your hands on him because one day he gon hit back"she signed "I'll stop"she said.

"That man crazy about you kam"I said hugging her.

"Yea baby girl we love you"kamron said. We all hugged her. "We got you and this baby forever"I said.

 "We got you and this baby forever"I said

"Mom"Koko yelled.

I sighed then looked up at her. "yes khloe" I said. "I want a car"she said. I looked at her then rolled my eyes.

"No khloe"I said washing dishes. "Why not"she said getting attitude. "Because I said so khloe that's why"she rolled her eyes at me.

"Y'all let Kammy get a car wen she was 15 I swea y'all so weird towards me"she said walking away.

She slammed the door.

"Khloe Kehlani Gaulden"I yelled. Then I walked passed kentrell.

"I'm finna kill your daughter kentrell"I yelled at him and walked upstairs to Koko room. "Karin wait"kentrell said.

"Slam another fuckin door Koko I dare you"I yelled. She looked at me.

"I'm so sick of your attitude wanna know why Kammy gets what she wants"I asked.kentrell kept grabbing my arm.

"Because she does them that she earns them you want everything handed to you Koko" she started to get madder.

"I never asked y'all for shii anyways I just wanted a fucking car"khloe said.

"Who the fuck is you talking to Khloe"I said walking towards her. "Karin okay that's enough"kentrell said.

Koko raised her hand to hit me and Kentrell stepped between us. "Nah Koko you losing yo fuckin mind"kentrell yelled.

"You gon hit me"I yelled.

"Go head Koko you bad hit me"I said trying to push pass kentrell. "Karin come on"Beenie ran in and grabbed me. "No beenie let me go bro"I said bout to cry.

"I gave my life for these kids bro and this the thanks I get"I said wiping my face. "Karin just calm down your pregnant okay"I looked at him.

"I tried to give my kids the best life possible"kentrell came down and kissed my lips. "No matter what Karin I love you" he said looking in my eyes.

"Your the best mother ever okay"he said rubbing my stomach. "Okay"I said then we shared a kissed.