Thirty Seven🍒

I grabbed koko out her crib

"Karin"kentrell called I rubbed koko back as I walked towards him.

"Yea" he looked at me as he had a gun in his lap. "Trell what is you doing do you not know the kids should be here any minute"he nodded.

He motioned for me to come here.

I walked to him as he stood up. "Baby I need you to drop the kids off at my momma house"I looked scared.

"What's wrong baby"he grabbed my face and put the gun down to rub koko head.

"Baby just do what I tell you okay" I nodded.

"Tell daysia she is not allowed and I mean that shit she is not allowed to follow us" I started to tear up.

"I need you to come with me so we can get this nigga okay" i was about to speak then he shook his head.

"Okay don't worry about nothing baby girl ima make sure nothing happens to you"he kissed my head.

"Even if it kills me"he said then started packing our clothes.

*20 minutes later*

I looked at Karin as she rubbed koko head

I looked at Karin as she rubbed koko head. "How long yall gon be gone"I asked beenie.

"I don't know princess but I'ma check on you and baby girl every day"he rubbed my stomach.

He kissed my head and looked at me. "Don't cry daysia"I shook my head. "Trell why can't I come"I asked looking at him.

"You pregnant"I looked at him. "I can stay in the house please"he rubbed his face then Karin looked at me.

"Yea boo you can come"I smiled then hugged her softly.

"Karin why is you over ruling me"trell said.

"Because she's gonna need to be around beenie she pregnant she can't be alone to much"she said.

"When you was pregnant you couldn't stand to be around me"Trell spoke.

"I know but I still wanted you around now she's coming like I said"Karin spat and I smiled.

"Be ready by 7"we nodded.