Fifty Four🍍

(we typing of a computer)

Kamrynn

*2 weeks later*

My daddy hasn't talked to me. 

Melo looked at me with a sad face. "kamrynn" he said waving his hand in my face.

I raised my eyebrows up at him. "what" i said mugging him. "girl you don't have to have an attitude" he said moving away from me.

"Melo shut the fuck up talking to me"i said rubbing my belly.

"kamrynn i love you dearly, i promise to god i do"he said looking completely in my face.

"but i'll be damned if i let you talk to me like i'm some typa bitch"he said aggressively. "on that little person right there" he said pointing to my stomach.

"your gonna learn to respect me as your man"he said.

"i wouldn't be acting like this had you not got me pregnant you stupid fuck" i said getting up pushing him.

"kam keep your hands to yourself because your gonna be mad if i hit your ass back"he said grabbing my hands.

"no bitch if you hit me your ass on gon die" i said muffing his head.

"You're the reason why my daddy isn't talking to me"i said pushing and hitting him.

" i fucking hate you" i said slapping him across the face.

When I looked at him all I saw was his eyes turning black. He looked me up and down and got closer.

"kam if it wasn't for my baby in yo stomach and if it wasn't for the love that I have for you, i would have killed your ass for slapping me" he said then he left out.

I dropped to the floor and cried.

Kentrell

"Mr.Gaulden"melo said looking at me.

"wassam" i said looking at him. "a li' nigga wat happen to your face"i said looking at the handprint on his face. "kamrynn and I had a fight"he said shaking his head.

"aye lil nigga you put yo fucking hands on my daughter" i said clutching my gun.

He stood up immediately.

"man nah bro I love that guh"He said. "she hit me if anything" he said.

"Awe then what happened to your face" I asked letting go of my gun. "i don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones but she been doing this shit since yall stopped talking"he said looking like he wanted to cry.

"i love that guh I swea I do mane but I can't continue to go through this shit"he said balling up his fist.

"look mane it's cause she pregnant, her momma does the same shit"i said touching his shoulder.

"i don't like her be littling me, making me feel less of a man"he said.

"I love her and my baby but I don't think we gon make it if she continue to put her hands on me" he said looking dead in my eyes and walked out the house.

I looked at kamrynn from the stairs crying soft tears.