Thirty Nine🍒

I looked at  him then smiled

I looked at him then smiled.

"you must think your slicker then you thought"i looked confused.

"we know that nigga sent you"he said grabbing my hair.

"ouu damn you sexy as a bitch"he said tapping against my inner thigh then punched me.

"stop it"i said looking him in the eyes. "how would youngboy feel if I had my way with his prize possession"he kissed my neck.

i looked at everyone in the room.

I pushed him back and looked at everyone.

"oh you have a little spice"his homies got up and i smiled.I tapped my ear piece 2 times.I ran down the stairs.

"oh shit"i quickly took off my heels and threw it at them.

"karin"I seen kd and ran behind him. "go wait in the car sis we got this"i shook my head.

"no wheres kentrell"i looked and seen kentrell had blood on his arm. "baby what is you doing in here"he asked.

I looked at him.

"he found out about me"i said.Kentrell looked at my cheek. "bae hea"he handed me a gun. "kentrell"i said shaking.

"mane we aint got time to show her how to use it"he grabbed my hand and shot two males.

"like that"he said laughing evily.

"baby follow me"he said then I walked behind him. "i feel like a spy"he shook his head. "whea this nigga run to"he said sounding madly.

"baby we gotta go different ways"I shook my head. "no baby"he kissed my head.

"hea"he put his bulletproof vest on me. "what is you gonna wear"he kissed me baby.

"dont worry about me what happens happens aight"i nodded then he kissed my head.

"stop crying ima be good"he looked around then looked at me. "go dat way"i nodded then walked around the corner.

I looked around and held the gun out.

I turned to my left and the gun was kicked out my hand. "hi"i female said. "oh this should be easy"she said.

I punched her in the mouth.

She stumbled a bit then tackled me to the floor. "bitch"i said taking off my earrings.She kicked me in the stomach and i coughed up blood.

"why won't you stay down"i wiped my face and grabbed a bottle.

I was going to hit her with the bottle.I felt my hair being pulled.

"Milana get ha"its two of these hoes. I swea kentrell better stop putting me in his shit.

she held me by my hair and the girl picked the gun up.

"awwn it didn't work in her favor"the girl i assume name is milana.

"kiss my ass bitch"i snapped the girl neck. "oh my god is she dead"she nodded then i kicked the gun out her hand.

i pushed her then punched her in the stomach.I picked up the gun and cocked it back.

"do it he dont give a fuck about me anyway"i pulled the trigger and shot her 5 times.

"oh my god"i said shocked.