Eleven🍒

"Kamrynn"I said picking her up

"Kamrynn"I said picking her up. "We going to see grandma today"she smiled and laid her head on my chest.

"Momo sheronda"I shook my head.

"Momo sherry"she nodded then I walked downstairs.

"Karin"Beenie said looking at me.

"What"I asked rubbing kamrynn back. "You know I love you right and I'll always be honest with you"Daysia said calmly.

"Daysia what's wrong why you talking like that"I asked her.

"Kentrell was with another women"she said then I shed a tear then left out the room.

I left kamrynn in the room with Daysia then I walked in the bedroom and looked the door. "Karin please open the door"I heard Ben said from then other side.

"No"

"Please okay its us"Daysia said then I turned them out.

Later

I heard the door knob twist. "What the fuck"I heard the voice. "What do you want"I yelled knowing it's kentrell.

"Open the door Karin"I shook my head as if he could see me.He bust the door open. "So you think you own this bitch"he yelled.I sat the floor and laid my head on the edge of bed.

He raised his hand "wait please don't please don't"I pleaded. He drop his hand then drop to his knees. "I'm sorry baby I promise I am don't leave"he cried.

This is the first time in years I seen him cry. "I need you baby I been fighting my demons"I looked at him then wrapped my arms around his neck.

"And seeing scared and defenseless it's made me feel like a bitch"he said then kissed my lips.

"I'll never leave baby I promise"then we shared a kiss.