Sixteen🍒

nba_youngboy:Words can't even describe how much me and this women been through but I love her more then anybody understands

nba_youngboy:Words can't even describe how much me and this women been through but I love her more then anybody understands.😍she helped me with so much shit.She gave me my first daughter and also might be giving me another one😏🤫but in all I love my fiancé.

Random:❤️❤️

Karinjinsui:I love you too baby💍😩

og_3three:it's all about love💚💯
...........................................................................

I got an call from an unknown number

I got an call from an unknown number.Usually I don't answer them but this number kept calling so it had to be important.

"Hello"I said into the phone. "Hey baby did you miss me"Xavier said on the other side.

"How did you get my number and I thought kentrell killed you"I said as I got up off the phone.

"Maybe he's not as clever as he thinks he is"with that he hung up and I ran downstairs and locked the door.

"Kamrynn"I yelled as I didn't get a response.

"Kamrynn baby where are you"I ran into her room and looked around. "No no no no"I started to cry.

I called kentrell "please pick up"he answered the phone on the third ring.

"Kentrell please tell me you took kamrynn this morning"I said.

"No baby ion take her"after that my world just crashed."He has kamrynn"was all I said making kentrell ask who.

"Xavier"then the line went flat.

"Just give me my baby back please"I said up to the sky as I cried.

My whole world was gone.Kamrynn was my pride and joy.

I grabbed my phone and call my mother. "Momma he took kamrynn"she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Xavier crazy ass took kamrynn and kentrell I don't even know what he bout to do at this point"she looked at me as my face softened.

"It's okay Karin he going to get Kamrynn back I promise okay"I nodded.I told her I love you then hung up.

'Bring my baby back' I had thought to myself.

Ik Ik y'all I had to spice it up😩❤️