Thirty two🍒

*8 more chapters left*
*2 weeks later*

*8 more chapters left**2 weeks later*

I laid in my bed as I heard the door.

I waddled to the door. "Yes"I said softly. "Open the door"i pouted.

"What do you want kentrell"I said with tears in my eyes. "Baby I wanna talk"I heard him say.

I got quiet.

"Baby yhu still hea"I was too busy crying to respond.

"Yes"I reached for the door knob. "Please baby open the door we can talk this out like we always do"he said.

I opened the door then he rushed and kissed my lips.

"I love you okay don't no bitch come before your or my kids okay"I nodded.

"I'm going to start defending you baby okay I won't let anyone hurt you or my kids"he hugged me being careful of my stomach.

I felt a liquid come down my leg.

Me and kentrell looked down. "Karin don't cry stay calm"he said.

"I'm only 7 or 8 months"I said breathing heavy. "Ow kentrell"I said

"It hurts"I cried then he kissed my head as he rushed to grab everything.

"Come on baby"i waddled to the car and he helped me get in then car.he closed the door and ran across then got in.
________
"It hurts"I said as a tear fell from my eye.

"You called everybody"he nodded then rubbed my stomach.

"Oh my god my baby"daysia said as she bust in the room. "Is my mother here"I asked.they shook their heads and I cried.

"Where's kammy and Darius"kentrell rubbed my sweaty hair. "Ben boomer and kd got them"I nodded.
_______
"Push baby"i shook my head. "I can't"he kissed my head.

"You did it before baby I know you can do this do it for our daughter"I pushed as hard as I could.

"Two more pushes"I pushed then breathe in and out. "You got this I promise"he kissed my lips.

I pushed one more time and didn't hear her crying.

"Wait why isn't she crying"I said. The doctor tried slapping her back. "Mane why the fuck my daughter ain't breathing"kentrell yelled.

"My baby"I cried.

15 mins later she was crying.The doctor gave me my daughter.

"Why she small"kentrell asked as I put her against my chest.

I cried. "She was born two months early"I said.I rubbed her head. "I'm so glad you were fighting"I kissed her head.

"What's the name"the doctor asked. "Khloe"kentrell said.
________

Khloe Kehlani Gaulden11/4/20205:15 am_______"I love you so much more"kentrell said

11/4/2020
5:15 am
_______
"I love you so much more"kentrell said. "Khloe"he said as she held his finger.

"I'll never leave you baby girl I promise"the guys came in and daysia eyes melted. "She so tiny"I nodded.

"She came back like a survivor"Ben raise his eyebrow.

"She wasn't breathing for 15 minutes"boomer smiled at her. "My niece a fighter"I smiled.

"I can't believe she made it"I rubbed her hair.

"I can't wait to my baby get here"daysia said. "Damn I can't believe I seen her born"I shook my head.

"You passed out for about 5 min"he laughed and held Khloe.

"Damn she look like Karin"I laughed then smiled.