A Remedy to Cure All Ills

Silas walks outside with Arthur after being told there's a man wanting to talk to them "What's your business here?" Arthur asks as they reach the man with scars covering half his face

Silas walks outside with Arthur after being told there's a man wanting to talk to them "What's your business here?" Arthur asks as they reach the man with scars covering half his face. My name is Edwin Muirden, and I have a remedy to cure all ills." the man responds. "Is that so?" Arthur asks. "I beg an audience with the King." Edwin tells them. "Our court has a physician." Silas responds before he and Arthur begin to walk away. "I hear the Lady Morgana is gravely ill." Edwin tells them. The brothers stop and turn to look at him "That is no concern of yours." Arthur tells him. "I might be able to help her." Edwin says. "Our physician has the matter in hand." Silas tells him as he and Arthur carry on walking. "I will be at the inn, in case you change your mind." Edwin calls after them.

That evening Silas sits with Arthur in his brother's chambers while Merlin paces behind them "It's gonna be alright. It is. I know it is. She's gonna be absolutely..." Merlin rambles. "Merlin." Arthur cuts him off. "What?" Merlin asks. "You're making me anxious." Arthur tells him. "But I'm not worried." Merlin responds. "Then stop pacing." Silas tells him. Merlin sits down and starts tapping his fingers on the table. Arthur gets up and starts pacing as Silas starts bouncing his leg up and down.

The next morning Silas stands in Morgana's chambers, to the side as Gaius checks Morgana "I cannot preserve her life for much longer

The next morning Silas stands in Morgana's chambers, to the side as Gaius checks Morgana "I cannot preserve her life for much longer. She has hours, maybe less." Gaius tells them. "We cannot let her die!" Arthur exclaims. "Arthur, please." Uther tells his eldest son. "There's a man, he came to the castle yesterday. He claims he can cure her." Arthur tries. "That's ridiculous. He doesn't know what's wrong with her." Uther tells him. "He says he has a remedy that can cure all ills." Arthur responds. "Impossible." Gaius tells him. "Well, for Morgana's sake, surely we should at least hear him out. I mean, what've we got to lose? Please, Father." Arthur begs. "Probably some charlatan hoping for a quick shilling." Gaius says. "I don't care! If she's about to die, what harm can it do? Give him his shilling! If there's one chance in a million he can save her, then why not?" Arthur asks. "Send for him." Uther decides. Silas sighs and goes to his chambers to change before heading towards the Council Chamber.