Beauty and the Beast Part One

Silas jumps down from Clover and walks into the hut that Mordred is staying in "Mordred?" he calls, looking round

Silas jumps down from Clover and walks into the hut that Mordred is staying in "Mordred?" he calls, looking round. Mordred comes out from behind the cupboard "I didn't know it was you." Mordred explains sheepishly. "It's alright. I've found a camp for you to go to, it's safe." Silas assures him. "You have? Will you still visit? Annalise too?" the boy asks. "Of course we will." Silas smiles. Mordred nods "Come on, we need to go now so I can get back before anyone realises I'm gone." Silas tells him. Nodding, Mordred grabs his stuff and follows Silas out to Clover. Climbing up, Silas pulls Mordred up before setting off on their journey. Soon enough they stop and dismount Clover as the Druids come out to meet them "Thank you for bringing us the boy Umenelis." the leader thanks. "Of course, he is my brother after all." Silas smiles. Mordred and Silas hug "I'll see you soon. Promise." Silas tells Mordred as they pull away. Mordred nod "Soon." he smiles.

The next day Silas stands next to Arthur as the Lady Catrina is shown into the council chamber "Lady Catrina, is it really you?" Uther asks

The next day Silas stands next to Arthur as the Lady Catrina is shown into the council chamber "Lady Catrina, is it really you?" Uther asks. "I can hardly believe it myself." Lady Catrina responds. "We had tidings from the north that the House of Tregor had fallen to invaders." Uther tells her. "All that you heard was true, My Lord, and worse." Lady Catrina says. "Your father, the King?" Uther asks. "Gone, Sire. The enemy attacked without warning. We were outnumbered five to one. He could not endure. I would never have survived had it not been for my faithful servant Jonas. But we did survive, and we have made it this far..." Lady Catrina tells Uther, collapsing into his arms "Forgive me, My Lord. I fear my trials have taken a toll." she tells him. "Your sufferings are beyond imagining, My Lady. It would be an honour to help you in any way we can." Uther tells her. "A bed for the night would be most welcome." Catrina responds. "And consider yourselves our esteemed guests. It's the least we can do." he tells her. "Thank you." Catrina smiles.

Silas paces in his room, a small frown on his face as he thinks "I think you're going to leave a mark in the floor with how much you're pacing." Arthur tells him, walking in. "Hm?" Silas says, looking over to the doorway where his brother is stood. "What you thinking about?" Arthur asks, walking in and shutting the door behind him. "Just thinking." Silas responds. "About?" Arthur presses. Silas starts biting his lip "Something doesn't feel right. Like something is going to happen." he explains. "I'm sure everything is fine Silas." Arthur tells him. "Mhm." Silas nods, still unsure.