The Nightmare Begins

Silas stands with Arthur and their father in Morgana's chambers, looking at the damage from the fire that had broken out that night "I came back in with some extra blankets

Silas stands with Arthur and their father in Morgana's chambers, looking at the damage from the fire that had broken out that night "I came back in with some extra blankets. There was a candle, but I put it out." Gwen tells them. "Are you sure?" Uther asks. "I blew it out, I swear." Gwen tells him. "Gwen's been Morgana's servant for years. If she said she blew it out, I believe her." Arthur pipes up. "She could've been burnt alive." Uther says. "Lightning struck the castle roof last night, that could've started the fire." Arthur suggests. "Perhaps." Uther nods. "What other explanation is there?" Arthur asks him. "Someone started the fire deliberately." Uther responds, leaving the room with Arthur and Silas following "How did they reach Morgana's chambers unchallenged?" Uther asks as they walk down one of the courtyard corridors. "I don't know. There are too many guards. It shouldn't be possible." Arthur tells him. "And yet they managed to do so." Uther responds. "I can't explain it." Arthur says. "Well I can. They used magic. Arrest all those we have under suspicion." Uther decides, making Silas look up in shock. "That's gonna take time." Arthur tells him. Uther puts his face in Arthur's "My ward has been attacked. Time is something we do not have." he tells him before storming off. "Arthur..." Silas trails off. "It's alright, I'm not going to let him do anything to you." Arthur tells him. "You can't promise that, especially when he's like this." Silas responds. "Just...try and keep your head down as much as possible. I'll try and keep you off of father's radar." Arthur tells his brother. "Easier said than done." Silas sighs, walking off.

Silas walks with Arthur, looking for Merlin, finding him about to visit Morgana's Chambers

Silas walks with Arthur, looking for Merlin, finding him about to visit Morgana's Chambers. "Ah, Merlin. I need you to... What are you hiding behind your back?" Arthur asks. "Nothing. See?" Merlin says, pulling his hands out from behind his back. "What are you up to?" Silas asks. "What, nothing, honestly. Arthur, Silas, I would never lie to you. I respect you far too much for that. You wanted me to do something." Merlin says. "My chainmail needs cleaning." Arthur tells him. "Oh, well...I'll see to it right away." Merlin nods. Arthur nods and walks off, turning to see Merlin with flowers in his hands.

That night Silas sits in his chambers when Morgana runs in "Morgana, what is it? What's wrong?" he asks, jumping up. "Silas!" she cries. Silas gently leads her to his bed, sitting on it with her "Take a breath Morgana, what's wrong?" he asks her. "I-I think what's happening to me is magic... I-I have magic, don't I?" Morgana cries. "Morgana...I..." Silas trails off. "It is, isn't it?" Morgana asks. Silas hesitates "I don't know for sure but..." he trails off. Morgana sobs slightly making Silas hug her "If it is I'll help you Morgana. I promise you I will. You're practically my older sister." he assures her. "You're like a baby brother to me, Si." Morgana smiles. Silas pouts "I'm not a baby." he whines. "You are to me." Morgana teases, hugging him.