The Once and Future Queen

Silas stands with Merlin and Arthur watching as a Jouster is un-horsed and falls to the floor "That has got to hurt

Silas stands with Merlin and Arthur watching as a Jouster is un-horsed and falls to the floor "That has got to hurt." Merlin remarks. "That's the point, Merlin. It's not a pillow fight. Fetch me another lance, will you?" Arthur asks. Merlin does and passes Arthur a new lance as he gets on his horse, Silas leans against a post as Arthur jousts against Sir Leon. A reflection of light temporarily blinds Arthur, leaving him open. Leon pull his lance up rather than take his advantage "Why did you pull out, I was wide open? You could have unhorsed me." Arthur says, jumping off his horse. "I was fearful that I might injure you, Sire." Leon responds. "You had the advantage. You can't afford to hesitate." Arthur tells him. "I wouldn't have done if I were facing a different opponent. You are the future King, My Lord." Leon explains. "You jousted against me in the tournament last year. Are you saying you let me win?" Arthur questions. "No, My Lord." Leon responds. "It doesn't matter who I am! I do not expect any special treatment from you, from any of you! Is that understood?" Arthur ask Leon and the other knights. The knights hesitate but nod in response, Silas stands straight and heads to his tent to remove his armour to make it easier for Merlin.

Silas follows Arthur into his chambers, Merlin following behind "How am I going to prove myself if my opponents aren't trying their hardest?" Arthur asks

Silas follows Arthur into his chambers, Merlin following behind "How am I going to prove myself if my opponents aren't trying their hardest?" Arthur asks. "I'm sure it's not happening all the time." Merlin assures him. "So it's happening some of the time?" Arthur asks. "No, I'm certain it isn't." Merlin responds. "Now you're doing it! You're telling me exactly what you think I want to hear!" Arthur exclaims, Silas trying to hide his laughter. "Yes. Er...no. Er...What was the question?" Merlin asks making Silas laugh even more. "That just proves it. All my life I've been treated as if I'm special. I just want to be treated just like everyone else." Arthur says exasperated. "Really?" Merlin and Silas ask. "You have no idea how lucky you are." Arthur tells Merlin. "Well, anytime you want to swap places, just let me know." Merlin says, getting the laundry. "That's not a totally stupid idea."Arthur remarks. "You're Prince Arthur. You can't change who you are." Merlin says, leaving. "Yes I can." Arthur says, getting an idea. "I know that look. I'm not going to ask and I don't want to know." Silas tells his brother, leaving the room.

" Silas tells his brother, leaving the room